FreeNAS and Public Plex Issues

This was originally posted on the Plex forums, but you guys are better than them!!!

Good (enter time of day here),

Thank you for taking the time to actually click this thread with your 2003 generation mouse! :P

Time to get serious:

I have been trying (for all of today) to connect my Plex Media Server running on my FreeNAS box to the "server" so I can use the server out of my home for an upcoming party! I have port forward using my ASUS AC66U router to the port 32401 as external and 32400 as internal to redirect. i go to my plex menu from my ip:32400/web/index.html and I go to the settings menu, I click the remote acces tab on the left side in the server settings and I click the checkbox next to manually specify port, I enter the port (32401) and hit Retry, after waiting Plex returns with the error saying it cannot connect.

The Problem:

I have port forwarded some other test ports on my router but no progress has been made. I am using a port checker such as canyouseeme.com and some other Windows Programs. All of these programs return the error that the port is blocked and has not been opened by my port forward, I use the program to also test my other ports I had forwarded and all of the results return negative. I believe my router is not allowing me to forward any ports! D:

Thanks for reading and I hope you can figure this out!