Quality of Razer scrollwheels vs Logitech

tbc

The top end logitech mice have had their 'dual-mode' (forget branding term) scroll wheels for a while now.

mode 1 - CLICKY:  the scroll wheels clicks like any other mouse out there to scroll down one line at a time (depending on settings)

mode 2 - FREESPIN:  flick ONCE and the wheel spins for a LONG time without making any clicking sounds.

I'm interested in a left-handed Naga 2014 and i'm wondering what razer scrollwheels are like.  help?  thanks :D

I'm assuming there are no other modes?

how loud is it?  can you compare to a logitech g700s, performance mouse mx, or the anywhere mouse mx?

I have a 1st gen Razer Mamba and that makes a high pitch whine when I use the wheel... but the 5 other Razer mice I have dosen't have this problem, se it might just be bad luck with that one...

| Corsair Carbide 400Q | Intel Core i5 6600K | ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB |

| EVGA GeForce GTX 970 FTW+ ACX 2.0 SLI | Noctua NH-L9i | Corsair RM650X | HyperX Fury 240 GB | Seagate Barracuda 2 TB |

Steam: zonetrooper90 | PSN: zonetrooper90 | NNID: zonetrooper90 |

No, bar the high end logitech mice with the dual mode wheels pretty much anything else uses the one mode, for 99 percent of mice on the market it is the click style.

None of my Razer mice have an audible noise from the scroll wheel though. I can't actually remember a mouse that has made audible noise from the scroll wheel

i have never seen a mouse that didn't make a sound(all price ranges), excluding freespin mode (tiny sound - like wind, so i don't really care).  I think we have different sensitivities :/

My Logitech G500's scroll wheel is very loud. Spinning the scroll wheel very fast when it's on clicky mode is almost as loud as spamming the left or right click, and those two buttons are also loud compared to other mice's left and right buttons.

PC Specs: CPU: i5 3570k @ 4.4Ghz | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-v lx | RAM: 8GB Patriot memory | GPU: EVGA GTX 660 Ti | PSU: Corsair GS500

Peripherals: Keyboard: Corsair K70 Silver/Blue | Mouse: Logitech G500s | Speakers: Logitech Z506 | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 144hz monitor