Let the new build begin!

kels

Just remember: Don't shove the RAM into the PCIe slots.

No I usually duct tape it to the DVD drive. 

[spoiler=Current Rig] N/A

Hey nice selection of parts! Can't wait to see what this turns into..What motherboard is that you have the X99 Deluxe?

Build:

CPU: Intel i7 5960X @ 4.6ghz on 1.34v  GPU: 2x Nvidia Titan Xp's  RAM: 32GB 2800mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum  MOBO: Asus Rampage V Edition 10  Storage: 3TB HGST HDD, 512GB NVME M.2 Samsung 950 Pro  PSU: Corsair AX1500I  Case: Corsair 760t White  CPU Cooler: Corsair H110I GT   Monitors: 2X Asus PG278Q 27' 144HZ, 1 Asus PG348Q 34' 100HZ  Peripherals Sennheiser 598cs, Beats Solo 3, Bose QC35, Azio MK Retro, Corsair K70 Rapidfire, Razer Ouroborous 

Ah ok I've got the X99 Deluxe and a 5960X If you want to just see my list check my profile but I've had this pc two weeks today and I love it but I should for the price of 7300 dollars lol

Build:

CPU: Intel i7 5960X @ 4.6ghz on 1.34v  GPU: 2x Nvidia Titan Xp's  RAM: 32GB 2800mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum  MOBO: Asus Rampage V Edition 10  Storage: 3TB HGST HDD, 512GB NVME M.2 Samsung 950 Pro  PSU: Corsair AX1500I  Case: Corsair 760t White  CPU Cooler: Corsair H110I GT   Monitors: 2X Asus PG278Q 27' 144HZ, 1 Asus PG348Q 34' 100HZ  Peripherals Sennheiser 598cs, Beats Solo 3, Bose QC35, Azio MK Retro, Corsair K70 Rapidfire, Razer Ouroborous 

Don't forget to put the CPU inside the power supply

I got my dick stuck doing that. 

[spoiler=Current Rig] N/A

I got my dick stuck doing that. 

I know, the instructions were unclear eh?

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

Don't forget to put the CPU inside the power supply

I usually glue the cpu on the fans so it's allways nice and cool.

make sure you hot glue the graphics card into the pcie slot to make sure it is secured properly