beginner custom loop

Go to solution Solved by QueenDemetria,

I wouldn't trust it based off my experiences with thermaltake BigWaters. The threads on the radiator strip easier than most radiators, the fluid despite its claims gunks up within 6 months, and reading the reviews it looks like the reservoir cracking and leaking is common. 

I wouldn't trust Thermaltake for watercooling; I think EK sells similar kits

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

I don't recommend those kits since thermaltake uses aluminum rads in them with required specific fluids, something from EKWB or XSPC would be a better option:

https://shop.ekwb.com/kits

I wouldn't trust it based off my experiences with thermaltake BigWaters. The threads on the radiator strip easier than most radiators, the fluid despite its claims gunks up within 6 months, and reading the reviews it looks like the reservoir cracking and leaking is common. 

yeah I read that in one review! somethign stripped and the tank started leaking. OK no need to read up on this any further!

Thank you all! Newegg needs to carry some more options to burn these gift cards on!