Jump to content

How do you call this Pin Block?




I got myself a Aquaero 6 Pro and use it without the Display.


Now I want to connect the Display with an extender cable which I'll build myself (or buy if such an cable exists) but I have no Idea how the Pin Block used to connect the Display with the Aquaero 6 is called and therefore can't buy one...




The Picture shows the Backside of the Display with the 24 Pin Block. I need both male and female versions of it.


Do you guys know what it is called?



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now