Xonar STX Setup

Joop

Im Considering to buy the following setup:

1: Xonar STX

2: DT770 PRO 250Ohm

3: Corsair SP2500

4: Blue Yeti pro

The Question is will this all work on the Xonar STX.

Isn't this a overload?

They should all work out, though the Yeti pro is usb so the STX doesnt affect it

I have an STX with the same headphones and they sound great, as for the SP2500 no idea how they sound

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

I'm pretty sure a xonar STX is way overkill for DT770 I would spend more on the headphones and get a fiio E10 instead 

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

I don't see the point in buying internal sound cards anymore, external dac/amps are better and cheaper than most sound cards.

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

They should all work out, though the Yeti pro is usb so the STX doesnt affect it

I have an STX with the same headphones and they sound great, as for the SP2500 no idea how they sound

Ty for the post.. but the pro version excually does have a stereo output ;)

I'm pretty sure a xonar STX is way overkill for DT770 I would spend more on the headphones and get a fiio E10 instead 

Your right it is.. Ty, I was looking for something like this. because this way I can control the volume manually as well.. but still need a additional soundcard for the SP2500 and the Yeti pro 

Ty for the post.. but the pro version excually does have a stereo output ;)

Oh cool! also just an idea, why not pick up the AT2020 USB? its cheaper than the pro and sounds great/ looks better imo

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

Your right it is.. Ty, I was looking for something like this. because this way I can control the volume manually as well.. but still need a additional soundcard for the SP2500 and the Yeti pro 

You can plug the Corsair CP2500 into the back of the FiiO if you just need a line out. If you're looking for a recording interface for your microphone, a soundcard isn't going to do it justice in the first place - the Mic port and line in are usually where they cut quality most on soundcards.

The Blue Yeti Pro can actually be used with the sound card because not only it USB but also XLR which can be converted to a phone jack AKA 3.5mm or 1/4 jack. 

The XLR is a 5 pin, which is balanced stereo out. You're not gonna get a simple adapter to plug that thing into a computer's TRS connection.

The XLR is a 5 pin, which is balanced stereo out. You're not gonna get a simple adapter to plug that thing into a computer's TRS connection.

Ok, well in that matter i will take the regular Yeti.. Ty.

Now that has been solved,

Its going to be the Yeti, DT 770 250 Ohm, Corsair SP2500(which I will buy a internal soundcard for if the sound quality cuts down on my headset I hope not but I will look in to it), Fiio E09K and E17

(I took a look at the Fiio and its pretty sweet :D thanks allot JORDAN).

Now that has been solved,

Its going to be the Yeti, DT 770 250 Ohm, Corsair SP2500(which I will buy a internal soundcard for if the sound quality cuts down on my headset I hope not but I will look in to it), Fiio E09K and E17

(I took a look at the Fiio and its pretty sweet :D thanks allot JORDAN).

No problem happy to help :)

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |