www.softwaregeeks.co.uk Legit?

As the title implies is softwaregeeks legit. I am kinda worried about buying a licence from them.

windows 10 key or something. All I want is a cheap windows 10 key which is somewhat legit and won't die on me after 6 months

Domain was registered mid April and only has a year on it along with a registrant address that doesn't seem to exist (the specific street only goes up to 63 according to google streetview)

I wouldn't touch that site with a bargepole.

defiantly not a license 

You will boldly resist buying a license? ;)

FYI you meant definitely. I'm always curious why so many people make that specific spelling mistake, since the two are spelt differently and don't sound similar either.

OT: @Jetfighter808 I wouldn't use it until it's been around longer and gets a decent reputation.

Your best bet is either:

https://www.reddit.com/r/microsoftsoftwareswap or G2A. Personally I don't recommend either, since you cannot guarantee that you'll get a fully legit key. Though most of them are generally not stolen (Though that can happen too), but they are generally "grey market", meaning purchased in third world markets and resold to westerners.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

• 2 months later...

I came across your question after searching for software geek reviews as I have dealt with them and had a really bad experience.  If you looking for someone reliable I'd absolutely avoid at all costs! Plus you might not get what you pay for. I recommended them to my gf for windows 7 as they sounded like an ok company. After she ordered she realised she needed a 64bit version instead. She followed their instructions for a swap over sending back the disc she received but never ever received the exchange - not even after 2 months. We emailed them 6 times - all emails ignored. I called them 5 times only to get message that their phone lines are not working due to migration! AVOID!