Android 6 can't format sd as internal?

FakezZ

So I installed Cyanogenmod 13(android 6.0.1) on my Tab Pro 8.4. But the thing is there is not option to format the sd as internal, only as portable storage. Any ideas?

Sry for bad formatting, I'm on mobile :/

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

I'm pretty sure the micro sd card counts as portable storage even if it's physically inside the device. Not that it matters, all that matters is the file system it uses. If you want it to use a different file system you'll probably need a specific application.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please聽馃え

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

CM13 is still in a pretty early stat, so that might be a function that is missing on the Tab Pro.

I run CM13 on my Lg G4, and I still can't set a screen lock. There really isn't anything to do but wait.

I guess you could bring it up directly on the CM forum. The chance of the developer being notified when it's poster there is probably bigger.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records聽| Cassette tapes

CM13 is still in a pretty early stat, so that might be a function that is missing on the Tab Pro.

I run CM13 on my Lg G4, and I still can't set a screen lock. There really isn't anything to do but wait.

I guess you could bring it up directly on the CM forum. The chance of the developer being notified when it's poster there is probably bigger.

Yeah I thought about that, but since it is a feature of Android, I thought CM13 would have nothing to do with it :/ I'm updating every day to the latest nightly and I just wait and hope :P

Yeah I thought about that, but since it is a feature of Android, I thought CM13 would have nothing to do with it :/ I'm updating every day to the latest nightly and I just wait and hope :P

do u have TRWP installed (bootloader thingy)

unlock-bootloader-install-twrp-root-goog

do u have TRWP installed (bootloader thingy)

unlock-bootloader-install-twrp-root-goog

Yeah, but now I am going back to stock. CM13 had far too many issues for me to bear now... Will wait for a stable release I guess :/

Yeah, but now I am going back to stock. CM13 had far too many issues for me to bear now... Will wait for a stable release I guess :/

exactly what i did, i was like, oh shit fuckign too buggy, peace out 13

going back to 12.1 ;c