Fan Positioning

I have a Phanteks Enthoo Luxe and Corsair H110i 280mm radiator with some red LED static pressure fans. Currently I have the radiator directly screwed to the top part of the case and the 2x140mm fans attached to the underside of the radiator inside the case pushing air out of the case. Am I able to flip the fans around so they pull cool air into the case so the radiator gets better cooling? If i can is it still a good idea? I plan to overclock my i7-4790k soon.6 

Thanks for the help

~erjr00

(P.S.) The file entailed is of my current setup just to give you a visual.

post-261427-0-30635000-1451153492_thumb.

leave it. there will be really minimal affects anyway. well pulling air from out to in will be slightly better for cpu but really it does not affect as much as you think it would. probably state your gpu also if you are running like 980ti sli or 390x cf maybe the air inside will be quite hot and maybe the position of it actually affects something.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3