Have a nice PC case in mind?

wolfie495

I'm literally going to purchase my PC parts very soon and I picked out each part perfectly except a case. I want to showcase it as much as possible, so a window would be awesome, it's quiet with fan filters and it can hold a ATX motherboard in it under $120 USD. Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Color scheme?

Mobo-Gigabyte GA-Z97-HD3 LGA 1150   RAM-Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB Kit (4GBx2) GPU-GTX 960 Overclocked 4GB Windforce  Case-Sentey Gs-6008 Plus Stealth  Sorage-WD Black 1tb HDD + SanDisk SSD 250GB  PSU-Sentey 750w 80 Plus Bronze  Cooling-Corsair Hydro Series H60  CPU-Intel Core i5-4690K

Mobo-Gigabyte GA-Z97-HD3 LGA 1150   RAM-Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB Kit (4GBx2) GPU-GTX 960 Overclocked 4GB Windforce  Case-Sentey Gs-6008 Plus Stealth  Sorage-WD Black 1tb HDD + SanDisk SSD 250GB  PSU-Sentey 750w 80 Plus Bronze  Cooling-Corsair Hydro Series H60  CPU-Intel Core i5-4690K

i really like the s340, but do you know if I should you that top fan mount/ placer thing for an exhaust fan or my radiator?

I would mount the radiator in the back and use the top as an exhaust.

I would mount the radiator in the back and use the top as an exhaust.

ok thanks