Is this Build good enough? Repost, with a better description

Go to solution Solved by WoodenMarker,

TC 101B, the one that comes with a really generic PSU ._.

Here's what I came up with:

549807d5675551e641ed5b66b8f3fab6.png

That build is my Budget, i can't go up even a penny... it's 720$ American Dollars. That build, should give you an idea of the prices on Mexico :) .

I meant your budget in the correct currency. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I meant your budget in the correct currency.

9,500$ Mxn that´s my budget on my currency, i can´t stretch it anymore, it´s already stretched :(

CPU: AMD FX6300@Stock - Motherboard: Gigabyte 780-ML-USB3 - RAM: 8GB Hyperx beast @1600 - GPU: Asus R9 280 Direct CU II@Stock - SSD Kingstone 240GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: EVGA 600B - Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate- Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma- OS: Windows 10 Pro

9,500$ Mxn that´s my budget on my currency, i can´t stretch it anymore, it´s already stretched :(

Hmm, looking at your build list, I see you have no case. Why's that?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Hmm, looking at your build list, I see you have no case. Why's that?

I have 3 cases from old builds, so... as you may see, i already hit my budget limit, so things like: SSD, gaming peripherals, Display (i'll be playing on my 32" full HD TV for a time), gaming case and another 7850 will have to come later :(... But hey, at last with that build i can run a most of the games, may be not on "Ultra" but alteast on high.

BTW thanks to you, guys. I've made some changes: Instead of the 1GB 7850, i'll buy the 2GB Version, Change the ECS mobo for a Gigabyte 970 D3P and buy 8 GB instead

CPU: AMD FX6300@Stock - Motherboard: Gigabyte 780-ML-USB3 - RAM: 8GB Hyperx beast @1600 - GPU: Asus R9 280 Direct CU II@Stock - SSD Kingstone 240GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: EVGA 600B - Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate- Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma- OS: Windows 10 Pro

I have 3 cases from old builds, so... as you may see, i already hit my budget limit, so things like: SSD, gaming peripherals, Display (i'll be playing on my 32" full HD TV for a time), gaming case and another 7850 will have to come later :(... But hey, at last with that build i can run a most of the games, may be not on "Ultra" but alteast on high.

BTW thanks to you, guys. I've made some changes: Instead of the 1GB 7850, i'll buy the 2GB Version, Change the ECS mobo for a Gigabyte 970 D3P and buy 8 GB instead

What parts do you already have lying around?

What parts do you already have lying around?

Well, i haven't buy anything yet, i'll probably will buy everything together the next month.

I have a couple of Standard Mid-tower cases, a WD 320GB HDD (That's already full), some Blu-Ray optical Drive that i never used, some cheap-o Keyboards and mouses, A 5450 (my GTX 260 died a couple of month ago :( ) and a Cooler Master 600 W PSU wich i'm worry about it dying really soon

Well, i haven't buy anything yet, i'll probably will buy everything together the next month.

I have a couple of Standard Mid-tower cases, a WD 320GB HDD (That's already full), some Blu-Ray optical Drive that i never used, some cheap-o Keyboards and mouses, A 5450 (my GTX 260 died a couple of month ago :( ) and a Cooler Master 600 W PSU wich i'm worry about it dying really soon

What cases?

What cases?

there's a good vendor on mercadolibre, I've bought several things from those guys in the past, it's called Grupo Decme, look for them.
It's a shame you're in el defectuoso, too far from the states  :unsure: If you were a little closer I could help you buy some things from newegg, since I go to El Paso really often.
HMU in PM to chat a little paisa'
And yes that's a good build, but grab the m5a97 r2.0, it's a much better mobo.
(Don't forget to look in Mercadolibre)

there's a good vendor on mercadolibre, I've bought several things from those guys in the past, it's called Grupo Decme, look for them.

It's a shame you're in el defectuoso, too far from the states  :unsure: If you were a little closer I could help you buy some things from newegg, since I go to El Paso really often.

HMU in PM to chat a little paisa'

And yes that's a good build, but grab the m5a97 r2.0, it's a much better mobo.

(Don't forget to look in Mercadolibre)

Sí, de hecho sí he comprado un par de cosas con ellos (Grupo Decme), quizás les pida una cotización de ésta build a ver en dónde sale más económico.

Yup, te entiendo con lo de ir a U.S... de ahí me traje mí build actual hehehe xD.

Pues no sé, me convence un poco más la Gigabyte 970 D3P, no creo que la diferencia de performance sea muy grande, y el negro de la D3

P se ve mejor hehehe

I don't think people will like to see us talking in spainish here :B better in PM
And yeah, the gigabyte mobo is sexier

Mate... You just made my day, i think i'll go this way but with the Asus M5A97 or the Gigabyte 970 D3P

Thank to everyone, you guys are great !

Mate... You just made my day, i think i'll go this way but with the Asus M5A97 or the Gigabyte 970 D3P

Thank to everyone, you guys are great !

Make sure you get one with front usb 3.0 headers.