Weird issue with Mouse when playing CS:GO

Katsu-K1L
Go to solution Solved by Shoob,

well my budget is under 50$ and i use a palm grip 

Logitech G402.

Check the prices on Zowie mice (ZA series and EC-A series) and see if they fit within your budget. They are driverless, with no gimmicks and pretty reliable. The Steelseries Rival (not 100) is decent too, if you can find it on sale.

So ever since i got my new mouse pad [sS QCK+] My mouse [Razer abyssus 2014] has been having these weird issues when i play on a low sensitivity in csgo and all other games whenver i try to swipe my mouse to turn around or something it keeps looking at the ground 

Video to see what its actually like [in the video im swping only right to left]

My Dpi is 400 and in game sens is 1.12

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

Have you tried removing Synapse? It's known to cause tracking issues on some mice. The only problem when removing it is that the mouse will be locked at 1800 DPI. At that DPI your ingame sensitivity will be 0.25.

The old Abyssus had a lot of issues on cloth pads like the QCK. The new model uses the same sensor, but Razer were supposed to fix it via a firmware update.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Have you tried removing Synapse? It's known to cause tracking issues on some mice. The only problem when removing it is that the mouse will be locked at 1800 DPI. At that DPI your ingame sensitivity will be 0.25.

The old Abyssus had a lot of issues on cloth pads like the QCK. The new model uses the same sensor, but Razer were supposed to fix it via a firmware update.

il try it right now

My PC

Try a different mouse to eliminate that possibility. 

i would buuuuuuuuut i dont have another mouse...

My PC

Okay so i uninstalled it happens less offten without the drivers which is good but it still happens, what mouse should i get that would work with the qck+ at really low sensitivity 

My PC

Okay so i uninstalled it happens less offten without the drivers which is good but it still happens, what mouse should i get that would work with the qck+ at really low sensitivity 

Depends on your budget, grip and preferences - there are a lot decent mice available.

You can try the Abyssus on another mousepad and see if the problem still persists. Razer is basically shit when it comes to software and the problem with the tracking on the 2014 Abyssus is confirmed by many users.

Depends on your budget, grip and preferences - there are a lot decent mice available.

You can try the Abyssus on another mousepad and see if the problem still persists. Razer is basically shit when it comes to software and the problem with the tracking on the 2014 Abyssus is confirmed by many users.

My PC

Logitech G402.

Check the prices on Zowie mice (ZA series and EC-A series) and see if they fit within your budget. They are driverless, with no gimmicks and pretty reliable. The Steelseries Rival (not 100) is decent too, if you can find it on sale.

Logitech G402.

Okay Thanks a lot man!!

My PC

Okay Thanks a lot man!!

Before buying a new mouse:

You can calibrate your razer mouse to your new mousepad. To do that, open Synapse and go to "Calibration" and choose Mousepadtype "Others", then click the button right next to it, add a Mousepad and calibrate it. It will then want you to swipe around while clicking the left mouse button.

Fanboys, on both sides, are quite embarrassing. How can one be a "fan" of a company? A companies only goal is to make a profit off you. Instead of being a smart consumer and base your purchase decision on the best price / performance you choose to dick yourself over by only considering brand X. Idiotic loss to be honest.

~Quibiss

Okay Thanks a lot man!!

Yeah, I use the g502, and I've never had issues with it at 400dpi (I use it there daily) and I use the qck+ too.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)