Servers and "Phantom Squad"....

So some servers going offline today (mainly EA) and Phantom squad says that there taking crap down. What do you think? Connection? Honestly though i think that phantom squad is a fake trying to get more followers and not taking down servers when they said they were going to.

PC master race?

No but seriously I do think that these people aren't going to do anything and if somthing does happen it will just be someone paying another guy to DDos for them like Lizard Squad was.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

PC master race?

No but seriously I do think that these people aren't going to do anything and if somthing does happen it will just be someone paying another guy to DDos for them like Lizard Squad was.

Indeed, also love your profile gif.

Indeed, also love your profile gif.

Thanks mate B)

Happy Xmas!

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

Dont give a fuck, Doesn't happen on PC  ;)

These guys arent real hackers anyway they just DDOS which is like throwing a pebble at a window (eventually it will break)

Anonymous now they are REAL hackers.

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/