Need some immediate reply with a good solution if possible (H100i Pump Issue)

Really, this computer won't be running for too long right now, my H100i's temperature is growing and CPU's even more because of that,

First I've started my PC after 10 days because I was out on holidays now  when I did, it shows me "CPU Fan error, press F1 for Setup"

The only way to be able to start my PC is to ignore the error,

I've tried the lowering down the RPM thing and everything in the BIOS, nothing works.

When I did turn it on, and through Link, I can see that my pump's dying or something or is it dead already?

Do I really need to go for an RMA?

I live alone and I dont have any other PC to use it on to check if it works on some other PC.

Please look at the picture, tell me if I can get it started some way.

Specs :

i7 4770K

H100i

Asus Z-97-A Motherboard

Asus GTX 780 DC2OC

Seagate Barracuda 2 TB HDD + 128 GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD.

Got this rig done by a gentleman on this forum about a year and half ago!

I love the computer, just get this problem solved, if its something that needs to be sent for RMA, I'd do that too. I just dont wanna waste time so I've gotta hurry, got my assigments pending, I do rendering and stuff.

post-80794-0-28413500-1450948624_thumb.p

post-80794-0-05598800-1450948809_thumb.j

Okay as someone who has had a h100i pump die, contact your retailer. If you can't get a satisfactory response, then contact corsair, and hope like hell it was an authorised retailer for your country...Corsair refuses to honour waranty claims for non-authorised retailers (personal experience)

This happened to my first H100i as well. The pump is dead, request a refund from the manufacturer. It's what I did and my second H100i works perfectly.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

Okay, well, thanks all of you to let me know about it and confirm it that the pump is indeed dead now.

I'd be getting a new H100i then, hope this time it doesn't fuck up.

Is there a really big difference, performance-wise between H100i and H110i?

The 110 is really expensive for me though. But I just might consider it if it's more durable or something, as this one just died without a solid reason, the PC was just off for 10 days is all.

Okay, well, thanks all of you to let me know about it and confirm it that the pump is indeed dead now.

I'd be getting a new H100i then, hope this time it doesn't fuck up.

Is there a really big difference, performance-wise between H100i and H110i?

The 110 is really expensive for me though. But I just might consider it if it's more durable or something, as this one just died without a solid reason, the PC was just off for 10 days is all.

110.... slightly higher base temperatures, it doesn't buffer that low end quite as well due to higher volume of fluid.... When the system starts pushing hard however is when you'll notice the difference, anywhere from 2-5 degrees less than the h100 in my experience.