Should i whait for gta v to be realesed to pc or buy on xbox 360??

Hi guys, im in this clue where i cant decide. I realy want gta v on pc but its realy hard to whait... So my question is should i buy it for the xbox 360 and will the console run it with "nice" graphics and fps?? // playable

Gaming Computer | Case: CM Storm Scout II | MB: Asus P8Z77-V LK | CPU: i5 2320@3,6ghz | GFX:  MSI GTX 770 Gaming | RAM: 8gb DDR3 @ 1333mhz | Storage: 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Monitor: 1x Asus VG248QE @ 144Hz , 1x Samsung SyncMaster SA300 @ 77hz OC'd 

Other Device's | Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE@OmniROM | Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1@OmniROM | Laptop: Lenovo ThinkPad T61 Win 8.1

That is entirely your decision, think about your priorities. None of us here will know what you will prefer.

Do it if you think it's worth it, don't if it's not.

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

Nvidia "accidentally" said that gta V is coming to of this fall... So yea its jot even that long of a wait ;)

Quick system specs: MotherboardAsus P5Q-PRO CPUIntel Q9550 @ 3.7 ghz GPUEVGA Geforce GTX 570 HD superclocked RAM6 gigs of ddr2-800 (ouch) DrivesSeagate 320 GB drive for windows and some apps, Seagate 1000 GB drive for games and documents OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit If you think its bad... it runs crysis 3 (almost) maxed out: youtu.be/dL3PNorbub8

Project [bBB]: This is a clickable link

We don't even know if it's coming to pc. But we kind of know that rockstar has to do it. I think it's honestly your choice. I am personally picking it up on ps3 in a few weeks and if it finds itself on pc later then I will get that too.

Nzxt Phantom 410 - I5 4670k stock - 7950 vapor x @ 1000mhz/1250mhz - Msi Z87 G45 - 8gb Corsair Vengeance pro 1600mhz - TX650 - Benq XL2420t - Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 - Deathadder 2013

I'm personally getting it on the Xbox 360 since I want to play it as soon as possible. It's 18 days from launch, and we still haven't heard anyone confirm whether or not it will even be released for PC, but it doesn't matter, get the game as soon as you can. GTA games are made for gameplay anyway, not graphics. It won't look that bad, and you'll always get at least 30fps, since most Xbox 360 games are specially optimized for it, so you should never experience fps drops less than 25fps.

Nvidia "accidentally" said that gta V is coming to of this fall... So yea its jot even that long of a wait ;)

They hinted at it, they didn't confirm it. I believe they even released a statement saying this has not been confirmed.

Hi guys, im in this clue where i cant decide. I realy want gta v on pc but its realy hard to whait... So my question is should i buy it for the xbox 360 and will the console run it with "nice" graphics and fps?? // playable

I would get it on Pc just because of MODS :D

Car mods, map mods, skins

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

I had to make this decision and I'm going to get it for xbox and then trade it in when the pc version is released.

Mobo: MSI X99A Gaming 7 | CPU: 5820K | CPU Cooler: H100i with NF-F12s in push | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 | GPU: MSI GTX 780 Gaming Edition | SSDs: Samsung 840 EVO & 250GB Sandisk Extreme 120GB | HDD: Various

Me and the guys are waiting for a pc version.  Have you seen how crappy they made it to runs on consoles?  

Seen some in depth pics from trailers of the game play, Draw distance is as long as my keyboard.

Me and the guys are waiting for a pc version.  Have you seen how crappy they made it to runs on consoles?  

Seen some in depth pics from trailers of the game play, Draw distance is as long as my keyboard.

Just checked it out, actually looks horrible ! Ill think ill get it to the pc.

Gaming Computer | Case: CM Storm Scout II | MB: Asus P8Z77-V LK | CPU: i5 2320@3,6ghz | GFX:  MSI GTX 770 Gaming | RAM: 8gb DDR3 @ 1333mhz | Storage: 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Monitor: 1x Asus VG248QE @ 144Hz , 1x Samsung SyncMaster SA300 @ 77hz OC'd 

Other Device's | Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE@OmniROM | Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1@OmniROM | Laptop: Lenovo ThinkPad T61 Win 8.1

And after they said they lied.

PC

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten

Personally if you could afford it I would get a PS3 rather than an Xbox since it has Blu-Ray and free multilayer.

But im just going to wait for PC *Fingers Crossed* it wont be too long!

Personally if you could afford it I would get a PS3 rather than an Xbox since it has Blu-Ray and free multilayer.

But im just going to wait for PC *Fingers Crossed* it wont be too long!

Yeah *fingers crossed* :D !

im going to wait, it shouldn't be that long

CPU: i5 3570K @4.5GHz    GPU: R9 290   MOBO: ASUS p8z77-v  RAM: 8Gb corsair vengence   CASE: ARC MIDI  PSU: XFX pro 550W  HDD: 2tb segate baracuda

Hmm, well this is really a game that is worth getting for both. Think about it. If you dont get it for the 360 and wait for PC, you will keep regretting it. If you dont get it in PC in its full beauty, you will keep regretting it.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

If you have a lot of friends that will play it on Xbox, then go ahead, they're not very expensive now. If not, just wait for PC.

Nearly all of my friends use Xbox, so I'm not fussed about getting it for PC as I'd have no one to play with. 

Screw consoles, gonna wait for the PC version.

CPU: i5 2500K (@ stock for now) GPU: Gigabyte GTX650Ti OC MOBO: Intel P67 RAM: 2x4GB Kingston (@1333MHz) PSU: 550w Xilence CASE: Generic :D MONITOR: Dell U2412M (24', 1200p 16:10) MOUSE: Acme something KB: Logitech K260

I think ill whait until it gets realesed to pc.. I think i just cant handle 720p and 30fps lol.. Now lets hope my gtx 770 will run it fine :D