Outside opinion?

Moondrelor

So I am practically finished with a website of mine, I don't want to post it in the thread here because the mods may consider it advertisement, but I would like to get some outside opinions on my website for my business I am making. Gotta go speak with the senator and such soon to go get everything official!

Just comment or pm me saying you'd like to lay down a piece of your mind, opinions, criticism, and/or hate/love. 

Edit* Added website in spoiler

4kcustomcafe.com

I guess you could've put it in a spoiler...

Sign me up nevertheless. 

Do you want opinions posted here or PMd to you?

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

I guess you could've put it in a spoiler...

Sign me up nevertheless. 

Do you want opinions posted here or PMd to you?

I supposed you're right, I'll put it in a spoiler. (mods remove it at free will)

Also, feedback here in the thread or pm is fine.

Okay, the most urgent thing is: why on earth is the background image is 10 megapixels? Don't get me wrong, it's pretty, but it accounts for 3.4 out of 4.1 Mb size of the page!

Okay, the most urgent thing is: why on earth is the background image is 10 megapixels? Don't get me wrong, it's pretty, but it accounts for 3.4 out of 4.1 Mb size of the page!

It's the background that came with the temp. So I kept it because I do plan on doing something very similar, once I open my shop, going to take a picture and use it as the background like how it is now, but I supposed 10MP is a bit.. Large :P Though, I'm not sure what would be a nice background to fit well and keep the same style.

On the super high end build maybe a better drive than a blue.

4K-99 Diablo?

Hmm, I will keep that on mind. Maybe raid WD Blacks.

4K-99 Diablo?

Hmm, I will keep that on mind. Maybe raid WD Blacks.

Yeah or just a single red or something because blues aren't the most reliable things ever.

Yeah or just a single red or something because blues aren't the most reliable things ever.

Yeah, but they offer more performance than greens I supposed. Which I'm always kind of back and forth on greens and blues..

Yeah, but they offer more performance than greens I supposed. Which I'm always kind of back and forth on greens and blues..

Why not a grune drive lol

It's the background that came with the temp. So I kept it because I do plan on doing something very similar, once I open my shop, going to take a picture and use it as the background like how it is now, but I supposed 10MP is a bit.. Large :P Though, I'm not sure what would be a nice background to fit well and keep the same style.

Don't change the image, change the way you're using it. You can downscale it and use blur to make it look pretty. With my home connection 4 Mb is nothing, but I'm on my LTE router now and the page took about 30 seconds to load. The GTX doughnut logo is neat, but I'm not sure about the font. It's also way too big as of now, on my MBA's 1440*900 screen it takes over half of usable page space.

Next, I like that there's a mobile version, but the products page takes a lot of time to scroll through. Maybe make it a list with a smaller pic on the left and price on the right of it and make info come out on tap?

There is no way to compare builds at the moment, that might come in handy. Also as it's a WIP it's not a major complaint right now, but you really should put pics of finished builds instead of just cases. (also maybe throw in some builds just for doing stuff but that's not about the website anymore, is it)

Depending on who your service is aimed towards, the website is lacking a FAQ category. Why would a user go for SLI? Why would he choose to throw in an SSD? You know, casual questions.

Don't change the image, change the way you're using it. You can downscale it and use blur to make it look pretty. With my home connection 4 Mb is nothing, but I'm on my LTE router now and the page took about 30 seconds to load. The GTX doughnut logo is neat, but I'm not sure about the font. It's also way too big as of now, on my MBA's 1440*900 screen it takes over half of usable page space.

Next, I like that there's a mobile version, but the products page takes a lot of time to scroll through. Maybe make it a list with a smaller pic on the left and price on the right of it and make info come out on tap?

There is no way to compare builds at the moment, that might come in handy. Also as it's a WIP it's not a major complaint right now, but you really should put pics of finished builds instead of just cases. (also maybe throw in some builds just for doing stuff but that's not about the website anymore, is it)

Depending on who your service is aimed towards, the website is lacking a FAQ category. Why would a user go for SLI? Why would he choose to throw in an SSD? You know, casual questions.

I do plan on taking pictures of the ACTUAL builds once they are built, instead of empty cases, I will also be introducing different color schemes in the near future.

That's a great idea, a FAQ. I didn't even think of that. ( purpose of this thread :P )

I'll see what I can do about the background image.

I do plan on taking pictures of the ACTUAL builds once they are built, instead of empty cases, I will also be introducing different color schemes in the near future.

That's a great idea, a FAQ. I didn't even think of that. ( purpose of this thread :P )

I'll see what I can do about the background image.

Btw, seeing how this is also a cafe of sorts, you should maybe get some space to host LAN parties, because for most people building a PC is a one-time deal every three years or so.

Btw, seeing how this is also a cafe of sorts, you should maybe get some space to host LAN parties, because for most people building a PC is a one-time deal every three years or so.

Yes, that's a major part of my business I'm hoping, to host decent size LAN Parties, and also I am going to set up a monthly subscription that gets you discounts, special deals, a free drink each visit, and invitations to any event going on directly to your email instead of finding it on the website, maybe do a few other things but that's what I got on mind right now.

Resolved :) 304.4KB now

So I am practically finished with a website of mine, I don't want to post it in the thread here because the mods may consider it advertisement, but I would like to get some outside opinions on my website for my business I am making. Gotta go speak with the senator and such soon to go get everything official!

Just comment or pm me saying you'd like to lay down a piece of your mind, opinions, criticism, and/or hate/love. 

Edit* Added website in spoiler

4kcustomcafe.com

1. Get more coffee's and donuts

2. Market self to enterprise market.

3. ???

4. IT guy to Boss: "oh no, this 4 year old HDD that has been used as a paperweight the last 3 years doesn't work, I need to get a replacement drive now, this is mission critical!" *goes to store, buys lots of coffee and Donuts.*

5. Profit

1. Get more coffee's and donuts

2. Market self to enterprise market.

3. ???

4. IT guy to Boss: "oh no, this 4 year old HDD that has been used as a paperweight the last 3 years doesn't work, I need to get a replacement drive now, this is mission critical!" *goes to store, buys lots of coffee and Donuts.*

5. Profit

Lmao

it needs a battery powered LAN pc

We've now got three different subjects going on, an Asian fox and motorbike fetish, two guys talking about Norway invasions and then some other people talking about body building... This thread is turning into a free for all fetish infested Norwegian circle jerk.

-the logo has compression artifacts

-linux preinstalled option?

We've now got three different subjects going on, an Asian fox and motorbike fetish, two guys talking about Norway invasions and then some other people talking about body building... This thread is turning into a free for all fetish infested Norwegian circle jerk.

maybe add a console crusher kind of PC for the peasants that want to join the glorious master race?

I'd say the 4K-81 MOBA would be a console killer.