csgo help

noor

what help do you need

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

what help do you need

are you a good player

Moved to PC Gaming.

As a tip, I would suggest putting your problem in the thread.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Moved to PC Gaming.

As a tip, I would suggest putting your problem in the thread.

i didnt move to pc gaming i am a pc player since always 

i didnt move to pc gaming i am a pc player since always 

I moved it to a different sub-forum which is labeled "PC Gaming."

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

I moved it to a different sub-forum which is labeled "PC Gaming."

ok thanks will you play with me some comp

I do not play CS:GO.

are you a good player

if you are gold nova you shouldn't play comp at all, you need to improve your skills not play more mm.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I do not play CS:GO.

oh ok np thx anyway

if you are gold nova you shouldn't play comp at all, you need to improve your skills not play more mm.

why?

i love playing comp and its the most fun to play 

why 

i love playing comp and its the most fun to play 

you are gold nova, no skill at all.

you can get to dmg by just pure aim training.

Spoiler

you are gold nova, no skill at all.

i was ak 1 but i deranked cause some shit people that dont know how to play and i ranked to ak1 by solo que om my own no boosting 

just let him play the game and have fun... hate all these salty people in the cs go community who bash on lower ranked players.. he is allowed to play comp even if he is gold nova..

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

just let him play the game and have fun... hate all these salty people in the cs go community who bash on lower ranked players.. he is allowed to play comp even if he is gold nova..

thanks dude finally someone said it 

i was ak 1 but i deranked cause some shit people that dont know how to play and i ranked to ak1 by solo que om my own no boosting 

no, you deranked because ranks got shifted down.

he asks for help, if you can't deal with the fact that you are shit you can't get help of any kind.

Spoiler

ignore him... he is just another cancerous player in the cs go community.

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

Watch some videos about smoke strats etc. That helps alot. Also try some aim training on a server or offline map. 

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

Watch some videos about smoke strats etc. That helps alot. Also try some aim training on a server or offline map. 

i know all the flashs and smokes but i need someone to play with i cant keep solo que 

he asks for help, if you can't deal with the fact that you are shit you can't get help of any kind.

His thread was LFG

maybe he just wants to play with higher ranked players to help him

His thread was LFG

maybe he just wants to play with higher ranked players to help him

no it wasn't, you came in after he edited. his thread was in pc gaming, titled csgo help and he said someone come help me with his profile link.

Spoiler

This is not a thread for arguing.

Just shut up dude if i asked for help and asking for help is bad and you think im a shit player well sir you havent seen me playin ok so dont talk shit about people

What did I just say? Stop arguing.