PC Internet troubles

Benbroph

Okay so I made a post a few hours ago about not getting Internet to the PC that I just built using an Ethernet cable. I've installed all the drivers and everything but it's still not working. In device manager it says this: This device cannot start. (Code 10) {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful. Anyways, please help

Okay so I made a post a few hours ago about not getting Internet to the PC that I just built using an Ethernet cable. I've installed all the drivers and everything but it's still not working. In device manager it says this: This device cannot start. (Code 10) {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful. Anyways, please help

Do you have Realtek or whoever makes drivers for ur motherboard???

'FrostNova' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Samsterstorm/saved/WtBWGX :

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White 

Do you have Realtek or whoever makes drivers for ur motherboard???

I've installed all the discs that came with the motherboard and stuff, wouldn't that be all of it?

I've installed all the discs that came with the motherboard and stuff, wouldn't that be all of it?

Have you rebooted since? Killer LAN requires reboot after driver install/update to get going. I assume its same with others as well. If you have access to another PC, use that to dl latest LAN driver straight from mobos support site.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Have you rebooted since? Killer LAN requires reboot after driver install/update to get going. I assume its same with others as well. If you have access to another PC, use that to dl latest LAN driver straight from mobos support site.

yes I've done both those things

yes I've done both those things

Check in BIOS that you haven't disabled LAN by accident. You could also try to reset CMOS and update BIOS.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Moved to Networking.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch