Best 15mm Thick Radiator Fans?

I'm attempting to fit a single thick rad into my case but, with 25 mm fans it just wont fit. So i need to know the best 15 mm thick static pressure optimized fans 

Noctua NF-F12 Industrial *cough cough*

"Audiophilia... when you start to hear voices in your head."

Noctua NF-F12 Industrial *cough cough*

Realized something. I ment to put "Ultra Sleek Vortex" geez I know that geild wings makes some slim fans also. I used both, prefer the geild wings since it's more silence. The Vortex maks that annoying whoosing sound.

"Audiophilia... when you start to hear voices in your head."

You already got the rad? Imo you'd be better off getting mid depth rad and normal size fans; Cooling is not proportional to rad depth.

If you make a post contradicting mine that doesn't directly address my claims, or cites 'facts' without evidence, I'm probably not going to bother responding to it, because you probably didn't bother reading my post properly, and because life is too short. It doesn't mean I don't have an answer for you. It means I'm not dignifying you with a response. 

Put the fans on top of the case.

not going to work in an S340

just go a slimmer rad with normal fans. the cooling capacity of a thicker radiator is minimal (like less than 2 degrees between an 80mm thick and 30mm)

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+