• Thin Form
  • Great Price

Cons:

• Bad Camera
  • Not 4G
  • Battery life is lacking
  • Dull design

Conclusion:

Great phone for the price, got it's issues but it will work great as a first smart phone and is a good budget device. With a little work done, I'm sure the new 550 will be an amazing budget device for the people who can't afford or simple don't want a mid-range or flagship device.

Video:

I know right. My new Moto X Play has an immense battery life, thanks to them putting a huge 3600 mAh battery in it.

I have a 640 I have no problem with battery life BUT  id give up battery life in a heart beat for a proper working os. I feel the hardware isnt bad for the cost.

Why cant Nokia/Microsoft figure out battery life? :(

Neither of my Lumia's have a battery that can last a full day(521 and 925).

My 950 XL can last almost 2 days if I disable Windows Hello ;) . But yeah my old 925 can't barely last a full working day. Had to bring a power bank everywhere I go. 

I know right. My new Moto X Play has an immense battery life, thanks to them putting a huge 3600 mAh battery in it.

Dude, my 2nd gen moto e makes it through 2 days of use on 2100 mAH.

I am still using my lumia 820, however, my next phone will not be WP, since the lack of apps. how do you like the BLACKBERRY PRIV? Looks quite awesome :D

I am still using my lumia 820, however, my next phone will not be WP, since the lack of apps. how do you like the BLACKBERRY PRIV? Looks quite awesome :D

I'm not a fan of the blackberry, I don't  see the point in the keyboard.

I'm not a fan of the blackberry, I don't  see the point in the keyboard.

I like the design, it's somehow different from other phones. Now most of the smartphones are touch screen only. BLACKBERRY is the very one who insist its style

I bought one of these for my little brother's 13th birthday. He likes it quite a lot.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

I bought one of these for my little brother's 13th birthday. He likes it quite a lot.

It's a great little device for the money!

Battery life is one thing that is hard to quantify... It all depends on your own usage.

Personally, my Lumia 635 last a week before I need to charge it. But that's also because I don't play games on it for hours, or browse the web, or watch netflix/youtube on it. Because chances are, I'll be near an actual computer to do all that anyway if I need to.
I play on it for 15 minutes during my break at work and the rest of the time it's just "on" so I receive calls/texts. Because I don't need to play around with it to do my work.

I just wish the new Lumia line of phones was out was I needed a phone a few months back... I probably would've bought the 535 as well. (or whichever other cheaper model that has 4G)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro