Samsung Galaxy SII Review!

megadarkwood

I know that this is pretty late as the S2 was released a few years ago but I still have mine so I might as well post a review! :P

(This is the skyrocket model)

I got this phone on release (May 2011)

Specs:

Dual core 1.5GHz CPU

4.5" Super AMOLED Plus Display

8MP Rear camera + 2MP Front camera

1850mAh battery

16GB Storage

1GB RAM

PROS:

Nice screen

1080P Video

Lasts, Very nice build quality

Very light

THIN

CONS:

Bump on the bottom of the phone can get uncomfortable, but easy to get used to.

Battery life is not that good. (4-8 hours)

The front camera has some really crap quality

CONCLUSION:

Well you can't really get it now but if you are looking for a new phone get the S4, if that is too big for you get the S4 mini! 

(I know this is kind of pointless, what ever.)

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

The S2 was a really good phone, battery was okay but i was getting more than 4-8hours ( dno what usage you had ) but now for my S3 i have a 8400mah battery that i can take anywhere which solves that problem

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

The S2 was a really good phone, battery was okay but i was getting more than 4-8hours ( dno what usage you had ) but now for my S3 i have a 8400mah battery that i can take anywhere which solves that problem

When I got the phone it lasted for at least 8 hours at normal usage, but now since I have had it for so long the battery is starting to bulge and mess up so I get around 4 hours and 8 hours MAX.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

When I got the phone it lasted for at least 8 hours at normal usage, but now since I have had it for so long the battery is starting to bulge and mess up so I get around 4 hours and 8 hours MAX.

Yeah my brothers battery started to bulge out, you can buy a new one from amazon for around 20euros which is okay

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

Yeah my brothers battery started to bulge out, you can buy a new one from amazon for around 20euros which is okay

I might get a 8400mAh battery as I won't be getting a new phone for a while, and its only $8 free shipping on ebay!

I might get a 8400mAh battery as I won't be getting a new phone for a while, and its only $8 free shipping on ebay!

I got one from Anker, it can charge my s3 now from 0 to 100% around 3 times so yeah, im happy with it 

Nice review, I always heard good things about the S2, I was round my cousins this morning and she wanted me too take a look at a problem she was having with her S3, damn that thing was slow, I mean lagging whilst scrolling slow, maybe loads of apps but my Nexus 4 has almost the same specs and mine is as fast as it can be :D

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

Nice review, I always heard good things about the S2, I was round my cousins this morning and she wanted me too take a look at a problem she was having with her S3, damn that thing was slow, I mean lagging whilst scrolling slow, maybe loads of apps but my Nexus 4 has almost the same specs and mine is as fast as it can be :D

PRobably apps

I know that this is pretty late as the S2 was released a few years ago but I still have mine so I might as well post a review! :P

(This is the skyrocket model)

I got this phone on release (May 2011)

Specs:

Dual core 1.5GHz CPU

4.5" Super AMOLED Plus Display

8MP Rear camera + 2MP Front camera

1850mAh battery

16GB Storage

1GB RAM

PROS:

Nice screen

1080P Video

Lasts, Very nice build quality

Very light

THIN

CONS:

Bump on the bottom of the phone can get uncomfortable, but easy to get used to.

Battery life is not that good. (4-8 hours)

The front camera has some really crap quality

CONCLUSION:

Well you can't really get it now but if you are looking for a new phone get the S4, if that is too big for you get the S4 mini! 

(I know this is kind of pointless, what ever.)

Where's the review? ;)

Also:

If you can afford, get Samsung Galaxy S4 or HTC One GOOGLE EDITIONs.

If you can't afford those, get Nexus 4.

If you can wait, wait for the next Nexus phone.

Pretty much this.

So... If Jesus had the gold, would he buy himself out instead of waiting 3 days for the respawn?

CPU: Phenom II x6 1045t ][ GPU: GeForce 9600GT 512mb DDR3 ][ Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P ][ RAM: 2x4GB Kingston 1333MHz CL9 DDR3 ][ HDD: Western Digital Green 2TB ][ PSU: Chieftec 500AB A ][ Case: No-name without airflow or dust filters Budget saved for an upgrade so far: 2400PLN (600€) - Initial 2800PLN (700€) Upgraded already: CPU