How long H100i RMA?

Hello,

My H100i broke yesterday so I have filled the form to request an RMA from corsair. However I have some questions.

1. How probable is it that Corsair will actually accept the fact that their product is broken and send me a new one in return for my broken one?

2. How long will it take (I' m considering buying a cheap air cooler in the meanwhile since the Intel stock heat sink gives me absolutely unsatisfactory temperatures 85 in game)

Case: 650D CPU: i5 4670K GPU: GTX 770 Gaming @1306MHz Motherboard: MAXIMUS VI Hero PSU: AX760 CPU Cooler: H100i RAM: 8GB Vengeance Pro @1866MHz Storage: 840 250GB SSD / 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14

The whole thing may take about 2 weeks until you get a functioning H100i.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

The whole thing may take about 2 weeks until you get a functioning H100i.

And what are the chances I will get accepted at all :o?

Case: 650D CPU: i5 4670K GPU: GTX 770 Gaming @1306MHz Motherboard: MAXIMUS VI Hero PSU: AX760 CPU Cooler: H100i RAM: 8GB Vengeance Pro @1866MHz Storage: 840 250GB SSD / 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14

And what are the chances I will get accepted at all :o?

I don't know exactly. Never dealt with their customer service before. Couldn't you have gone directly to your retailer?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

I don't know exactly. Never dealt with their customer service before. Couldn't you have gone directly to your retailer?

I bought it online, and corsair products always come with these notices saying DO NOT RETURN TO RETAILER IF BROKEN! CONTACT CORSAIR etc...

Corsair are really good with returns. If it is a complicated problem make a thread on their forum and "RAMGUY" will most likely issue you an RMA.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

I bought it online, and corsair products always come with these notices saying DO NOT RETURN TO RETAILER IF BROKEN! CONTACT CORSAIR etc...

You are correct about that.

depending on location, they will sometimes ask to go back to retailer for quicker action.

Corsair has been fabulous on the RMA requests i'd had in the past. an H100 (when they

had big grind probs) took 18days from when i shipped to getting one back. took longer

as the newer version was arriving soon to replace defect.

airdeano

I returned my H100i because I bent the fins while screwing it in and also I messed up the threading where the screws go and they gave me a new one in about two Weeks.

Corsair 350d, Intel 3570k @ 4.2 ghz, H100i, Caviar blue 500gb, Caviar Blue 1TB, Samsung EVO 850 Pro 256GB, EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 ACX 3.0, Corsair Vengeance 8gb,AX760i

2013 Macbook Pro 15-inch 

depending on location, they will sometimes ask to go back to retailer for quicker action.

Corsair has been fabulous on the RMA requests i'd had in the past. an H100 (when they

had big grind probs) took 18days from when i shipped to getting one back. took longer

as the newer version was arriving soon to replace defect.

airdeano

I returned my H100i because I bent the fins while screwing it in and also I messed up the threading where the screws go and they gave me a new one in about two Weeks.

Ok, it's been 2 1/2 business days and still no response from Corsair... I've posted on the Corsair forums as @Ghost has suggested.

Ok, it's been 2 1/2 business days and still no response from Corsair... I've posted on the Corsair forums as @Ghost has suggested.

@RAM_GUY is the on-hand customer service rep for Corsair. and check spam folders for reply.

airdeano

@RAM_GUY is the on-hand customer service rep for Corsair. and check spam folders for reply.

airdeano

Spam folders checked. No reply.

Did you make the thread in the right section here: http://forum.corsair.com/v3/forumdisplay.php?s=6bef9c9fece5eb71132803af6eebbd3d&f=155 ?

I can't find your thread.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Oh I was looking for threads 2.5 days ago. Well RAMGUY has to sleep so I would wait some more, I wouldn't expect him to reply immediately.