How to ship packages for less?

bobhays

I was just wondering if anyone knew any tricks to shipping packages for less. I'm trying to sell my monitors that I don't use anymore but with shipping costs around 30 dollars It's just not feasible to sell online. Am I just overlooking something or will I have to just sell them locally?

I was just wondering if anyone knew any tricks to shipping packages for less. I'm trying to sell my monitors that I don't use anymore but with shipping costs around 30 dollars It's just not feasible to sell online. Am I just overlooking something or will I have to just sell them locally?

they are heavy so that's how much it will cost, tell the buyer to pay shipping or sell locally... craigslist or something

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

I shipped a car exhaust for $40 using FedEx, so try and get a quote from them

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

I order packages from Japan that weigh only around 2.5kg and that costs around $40 to $50 xD. $30 for a monitor is really not bad at all.

HD800 > Schiit Valhalla 2 > Schiit Bifrost Uber

5820k // NH-D15S // Asus X99-A/USB 3.1 // 32GB DDR4 // 840 Evo 500gb // WD Red 4TB (x2) // Seagate 3TB // Asus Strix 980ti 6GB // Define R5 //  1050W PSU // NF-A14 (x3) // Acer XB271HU bmiprz

MFG MAL Last.fm

Spoiler alert: You cant.

My Build: Phoenix

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

I order packages from Japan that weigh only around 2.5kg and that costs around $40 to $50 xD. $30 for a monitor is really not bad at all.

That's international whereas i'm only looking to ship continental. That being said 50 dollar shipping is crazy for 2.5kg.

That's international whereas i'm only looking to ship continental. That being said 50 dollar shipping is crazy for 2.5kg.

it was 15 for a 0.5kg package to Singapore without tracking.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Build a rocket and fire the package in a sub orbital trajectory, the heatshield will prevent it burning up and the parachute will ensure it will land safely in the recipients house

Assuming you already have the stuff you can do it for free