Biggest fps mouse

Dackzy

Hey i am looking for a mouse that's bigger than the razer deathadder, but still has a great sensor for fps games.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

death adder + material of choice + duct tape and super glue.

i take no responsibility for you damaging your mouse.

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

I did not see that coming.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

the g502 is pretty big and apparently has the best sensor money can buy

Hardware: 4790k @ 4.6 GHz w/ H100i - MSI GTX 970 - Define R5 - MSI Z97 PC Mate - 840 EVO - G.Skill 2x4 GB

Peripherals: G402 - ATH-AD700x - Asus VG248QE 144 hz

xD this is perfect. 

Ummm, the Steel Series Rival? It's a really good mouse (if not better than a DeathAdder) and definitely on the larger side of things. 

Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB Cosair Vengenace LP 3600mhz, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra,  Sabrent Rocket 4 1TB NVME SSD, WD Blue SN570 NVME SSD, 4TB Mass storage, EVGA 750W G2, Corsair 270R

the g502 is pretty big

You're kidding right? The G502 is one of the smaller FPS/Gaming style mice you can buy. It's smaller than a DeathAdder. 

Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB Cosair Vengenace LP 3600mhz, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra,  Sabrent Rocket 4 1TB NVME SSD, WD Blue SN570 NVME SSD, 4TB Mass storage, EVGA 750W G2, Corsair 270R

xD this is perfect. 

Ummm, the Steel Series Rival? It's a really good mouse (if not better than a DeathAdder) and definitely on the larger side of things. 

do you mean the rival 300?

this one right here.

http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-Rival-Optical-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B00G6IJ5QK

I think it is the 300 but I've never seen a number attached to the end of it. I just own one and I know it's a good mouse for CSGO and other FPS games and quite large.

Rival (300) or Mionix Naos 7000 are both on the bigger side with good sensors.

Rival (300) or Mionix Naos 7000 are both on the bigger side with good sensors.

how are the cliks compared to deathadder?

how are the cliks compared to deathadder?

Never used a Deathadder myself, but I do own both Rival and Naos 7000 and the clicks feel very... normal, I would say. Not too light or heavy, nothing mind-blowing but not bad in anyway either.

Never used a Deathadder myself, but I do own both Rival and Naos 7000 and the clicks feel very... normal, I would say. Not too light or heavy, nothing mind-blowing but not bad in anyway either.

The deathadder has a light click and i love that for fps games, so i don't think that i would like the naos 700

What grip do you use?

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames

What grip do you use?

Palm grip

this one right here.

http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-Rival-Optical-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B00G6IJ5QK

I think it is the 300 but I've never seen a number attached to the end of it. I just own one and I know it's a good mouse for CSGO and other FPS games and quite large.

A while back, SteelSeries re-named their peripherals, so now they all have a number attached to them. The old Rival became the Rival 300 and they released a new mouse, Rival 100. Siberia Elite became Siberia 650. H Wireless became Siberia 800. Siberia v3 recame Siberia 200. The Apexes became M800, 350 and 300 for the mechanical, RGB and non-RGB versions respectively.

I suppose their goal is invoking the "bigger number means better" marketing that happened with mice and DPI. They probably kept the v3 Prism name because it's a brand on its own, rather than calling it Siberia 250 or something. They also did not touch the Sensei lineup for some reason.

I own and use, sorted from newest to oldest: SteelSeries 6Gv2. Microsoft SideWinder X4. Mionix Naos 7000. Zowie EC1 Evo. Microsoft SideWinder X8. Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. Dell U2414H. Samsung P2270H. AKG K273 Pro. Sennheiser HD555. Razer Goliathus Speed Medium. Func 1030 L. Qpad CT Medium.

I used to own: Razer DeathAdder 3G. Razer Krait. IntelliMouse Optical 1.1. SteelSeries QcK.

so there is not really any mouse that's bigger than the deathadder and has a great sensor (For palm grip)

so there is not really any mouse that's bigger than the deathadder and has a great sensor (For palm grip)

Well personally, I felt that the DeathAdder was too small for me and I am much happier using a Mionix Naos 7000. When I first got the Naos 7000, it seemed a lot smaller than I had thought it would be based on the pictures, but it's definitely better for me than the DeathAdder.

Other than that, the SteelSeries Rival was also good.

As for the clicks on the Naos 7000, they're not as light as DeathAdder (but Razer mice are all like that), but they're definitely a lot lighter than the Huanos on my Zowie EC1.

I own and use, sorted from newest to oldest: SteelSeries 6Gv2. Microsoft SideWinder X4. Mionix Naos 7000. Zowie EC1 Evo. Microsoft SideWinder X8. Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. Dell U2414H. Samsung P2270H. AKG K273 Pro. Sennheiser HD555. Razer Goliathus Speed Medium. Func 1030 L. Qpad CT Medium.

I used to own: Razer DeathAdder 3G. Razer Krait. IntelliMouse Optical 1.1. SteelSeries QcK.

Well personally, I felt that the DeathAdder was too small for me and I am much happier using a Mionix Naos 7000. When I first got the Naos 7000, it seemed a lot smaller than I had thought it would be based on the pictures, but it's definitely better for me than the DeathAdder.

Other than that, the SteelSeries Rival was also good.

As for the clicks on the Naos 7000, they're not as light as DeathAdder (but Razer mice are all like that), but they're definitely a lot lighter than the Huanos on my Zowie EC1.

I have seen many rival 300 where the sonsor goes to the rigth when you lift it up and that's a no go for me.

For the Naos 7000 I have never had or tried a mouse with that thing on the right.

I have seen many rival 300 where the sonsor goes to the rigth when you lift it up and that's a no go for me.

For the Naos 7000 I have never had or tried a mouse with that thing on the right.

The rests for your ring finger and pinky is basically what a thumbrest is for your thumb: it's a place to put your fingers so that they don't drag on the mousepad. I rather like it, because it allows me to have a wider, more comfortable but still good grip on the mouse.

Typically, on a mouse like the Zowie EC1, I end up either holding the mouse at an angle or tensing my pinky and ring finger, which isn't good for long term as that's gonna cramp the life out of your hand.

The rests for your ring finger and pinky is basically what a thumbrest is for your thumb: it's a place to put your fingers so that they don't drag on the mousepad. I rather like it, because it allows me to have a wider, more comfortable but still good grip on the mouse.

Typically, on a mouse like the Zowie EC1, I end up either holding the mouse at an angle or tensing my pinky and ring finger, which isn't good for long term as that's gonna cramp the life out of your hand.

Currently i have two fingers on the right click and that is perfect, so that rest place it got will maybe just fuck it up for me

Currently i have two fingers on the right click and that is perfect, so that rest place it got will maybe just fuck it up for me

I just wish that razer would make a version that's bigger, because they use a really good sensor and the clicks are perfect for games like csgo (for me)

Palm grip

I would look at the Zowie EC1-A or ZA11 for large hands with palm grip!

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames

I would look at the Zowie EC1-A or ZA11 for large hands with palm grip!

they are only 1mm bigger xD