Does my CPU seem to run "normal"?

Simply asking because it's my first time building and my first time ever monitoring a cpu. There are also some additional info on the Intel extreme burner which i don't understand the meaning of.

The max temperatures at the bottom of the CAM software seems to only happen for a brief moment as i watched for most of the full load process and the idle. While i was watching the cpu never went over 70 degrees and in idle never over 22. The fan reacts only to liquid temp so i could probably get down the temp a bit by having the fan at 100%. It never went above 75%.

Are these results fine? I'm running MSI Z97 gaming 5 mobo, i7-4790k, Kraken x41 with a Noctua Redux 140mm 1500 rpm fan.

Thanks.

post-244404-0-15028300-1450395848_thumb.

Yeah, seems quite normal. The 22 C is about ambient temps, and the 69 C is below the critical temps for that chip. You're golden, nothing seems amiss to these eyes. You're likely not ever going to be running at 100% load for that extended period of time other than torture testing either, so I would say you look good.

Okay thank you guys. Does the other stats in the intel extreme burner tell you anything i should worry about?