Want to play Elite: Dangerous Horizons

sinaarian

Hey guys, I bought the game when it launched and haven't found anyone to play with. If you have the game and want to play together than send me message.

Thanks  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Think it's stupid, don't see why they just didn't keep working on elite dangerous. Put me off getting Horizon.

Might add this later...

If you go to inara.cz, make an account; you'll be able to join a player group in there and find people to play with

and we will live such tragedy in perpetuity.

Think it's stupid, don't see why they just didn't keep working on elite dangerous. Put me off getting Horizon.

They are still working on Season 1. They just released 1.5 which includes many ships and new missions features. New features will also be coming for Season 1 owners in the next year...so don't worry if you don't own Horizons :)

They are still working on Season 1. They just released 1.5 which includes many ships and new missions features. New features will also be coming for Season 1 owners in the next year...so don't worry if you don't own Horizons :)

Already know all this, they could of just simply made it a dlc for $20. But they had to make a whole new overpriced game. 

Kinda stupid with the things they added as well.

Might add this later...

If you go to inara.cz, make an account; you'll be able to join a player group in there and find people to play with

Thanks man, appreciate it.

The lack of players is really putting me off as well as lack of community events. Like hell! BRING THE FAWKING ALIENS ALREADY SO WE CAN HAVE SPACEFIGHT LIKE IN EVE!

Seriously tho, I've put many hours in the game and only been fighting with A.Is. Human players are rare in this game.

Corsair 760T White | Asus X99 Deluxe | Intel i7-5930k @ 4.4ghz | Corsair H110 | G.Skill Ripjawz 2400mhz | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce G1 Gaming (1584mhz/8000mhz) | Corsair AX 760w | Samsung 850 pro | WD Black 1TB | IceModz Sleeved Cables | IceModz RGB LED pack

The lack of players is really putting me off as well as lack of community events. Like hell! BRING THE FAWKING ALIENS ALREADY SO WE CAN HAVE SPACEFIGHT LIKE IN EVE!

Seriously tho, I've put many hours in the game and only been fighting with A.Is. Human players are rare in this game.

You obviously aren't looking hard enough.  Go to starter zones and places where Community Goals are.  Always players there.

are they different games, isnt Horizon just an expansion ?

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

are they different games, isnt Horizon just an expansion ?

Different games (but an expansion aswell).

Might add this later...

Different games (but an expansion aswell).

what?!

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

what?!

Like its basically a DLC, but it's a separate game (this is why I think it's stupid)

Might add this later...