Im stuck in metro last light redux

Kingcomicbook

So there's this little opening the compass points to and a jumpscare just came out of. but I can't crouch under it :/. maybe im dumb. any help?

Pictures:

post-249980-0-26602200-1450246471_thumb.

post-249980-0-40175300-1450246480_thumb.

post-249980-0-82745300-1450246489_thumb.

Dude, How did you get stuck? I've never heard of someone getting stuck in a video game, maybe sword art online is real...

Go back and see if there is something you missed!

Might add this later...

I don't remember that.

Any other doors or corridors you haven't explored yet? Where are you at in the game?

Im pretty sure i checked everything. Im pretty close to the beginning. I just got the railcar and went through a couple groups of bandits. there is a cart and a door in front of me blocking the way of the rail car.

Im pretty sure i checked everything. Im pretty close to the beginning. I just got the railcar and went through a couple groups of bandits. there is a cart and a door in front of me blocking the way of the rail car.

Is there a power outlet thing next to the door that you have to pump power into to open the door? IIRC you can open the door and then move through with your railcar, pushing the other cart along as well.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

Is there a power outlet thing next to the door that you have to pump power into to open the door? IIRC you can open the door and then move through with your railcar, pushing the other cart along as well.

Ive already done that once before. there is an electrical looking thing next to the door but its sparking and I cant interact with it

Ive already done that once before. there is an electrical looking thing next to the door but its sparking and I cant interact with it

I dont know if i remember correctly but are you not suppose to use railcart or there is any train nearby that you need to walk in and trough it?

CPU i5 6600k 4,4Ghz , COOLER Dark Rock 3 from BQ, RAM 16 GB of ddr 4 2800MHz from corsair,

PSU EVGA 750 W GOLD G2, MOBO Msi z170A Gaming M3, CASE NZXT H440 Black/Blue,

GPU Geforce GTX 980 Gigabyte G1 Gaming,

STORAGE 1 SSD Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB and 1 HDD 500GB WD, Windows 8.1.

I dont know if i remember correctly but are you not suppose to use railcart or there is any train nearby that you need to walk in and trough it?

The thing blocking the door is a train... there's a train car a little bit back, I may have missed something there. But I really want to know whats behind the hole! xD

The thing blocking the door is a train... there's a train car a little bit back, I may have missed something there. But I really want to know whats behind the hole! xD

Sometimes holes are just graphical decorations that are empty (literaly empty no world and no textures in there) that are supposed to add some climat to the scenery. And if train is blockin it i think you need to go into the train or go back as you mentioned because that can be the only way (this game is somehow a 1 direction based game unlike in sandbox where you can go whatever you want ;p)

CPU i5 6600k 4,4Ghz , COOLER Dark Rock 3 from BQ, RAM 16 GB of ddr 4 2800MHz from corsair,

PSU EVGA 750 W GOLD G2, MOBO Msi z170A Gaming M3, CASE NZXT H440 Black/Blue,

GPU Geforce GTX 980 Gigabyte G1 Gaming,

STORAGE 1 SSD Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB and 1 HDD 500GB WD, Windows 8.1.

Sometimes holes are just graphical decorations that are empty (literaly empty no world and no textures in there) that are supposed to add some climat to the scenery. And if train is blockin it i think you need to go into the train or go back as you mentioned because that can be the only way (this game is somehow a 1 direction based game unlike in sandbox where you can go whatever you want ;p)

ok, Thanks for your help! :)

I think i know that part, it has spikes right?

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

I think I know where you are stuck, try to ride quickly through the block and you should destroy it.

G4MING RIG - CPU: i7 5930K  Cooling: Custom Loop  MOBO: Asus Rampage V Extreme  GPU: EVGA 980 Ti GTX Classified  RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 16 GB  SSD: Samsung 840 Pro  PSU: be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 850W Platinum Certified  Sound: Asus Xonar Essence STX II  CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Primo  PERIPHERALS: Das Keyboard Ultimate 4, Logitech G502 Proteus Core, Sennheiser G4ME One, B&W MM-1, ROG SWIFT

Macbook Pro Retina 15" 2012CPU: i7 2,7 GHz  GPU: GT 650M,  RAM: 16GB,  SSD: 512GB

I think I know where you are stuck, try to ride quickly through the block and you should destroy it.

Yeah hold shift to use nitro :D

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi