So the question is self explanatory, but keep in my mind noise levels. Corsair or Noctua, the fate of the radiator world is up to you.

EDIT: I added NoiseBlocker and BeQuiet. I also changed the title. I added Gentle Typhoons, changed the title. Added Silverstone, changed the title. Changed the Silverstone fans to the AP123.

Just so you know, I did the math for NB Eloop's and it costs about $92.99 to ship to Edmonton! I'm going to infer that this is the same for all of Canada because of customs and shipping (this was two fans at 22.99 a piece).

Noctua no contest.

corsair only if you don't care about performance and just want looks

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

Noctuas. If you want both performance and looks, Noiseblockers.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Corsair wins on the look aspect, but Noctua 100% if the look doesn't matter. Really wish they'd come up with black (or similar tone) fans that wouldn't destroy the look of an enthusiast build, can't believe that after all these years they stick with the crappy color scheme! 

I would go with Noctua hands down.

I don't know where you guys are getting these Noiseblockers that are cheaper than Noctua. :wacko: Noiseblockers are a good 6 bucks more in the US.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

I would go with Noctua hands down.

I don't know where you guys are getting these Noiseblockers that are cheaper than Noctua. :wacko: Noiseblockers are a good 6 bucks more in the US.

FrozenCPU sells some Noiseblockers for the same price as Noctuas in the US ($20)

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

lol with my vote its 13-0 for Noctua nice

Intel 4790k • Asus Z97-A • Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce • G.Skill 1866 4GBx2 • Corsair HX850W PSU • Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler • Intel 530 120GB SSD(OS) • 1TB HDD(Games) • Cooler Master HAF 912 • Logitech G15 Key • Razer Abyssus Mouse • Asus 24in 144hz VG248QE

Corsair is better looking, Noctua is better preforming, but uglier.

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

I would get either noiseblocker e-loops, be quiet silent wings 2, or swiftech helix fans.

FrozenCPU sells some Noiseblockers for the same price as Noctuas in the US ($20)

Aquatuning sells the E-loops for slightly cheaper

Aquatuning sells the E-loops for slightly cheaper

Link please? 

Link please? 

It's a global retailer and you can get e-loops for $1-2 cheaper and they sell white, red, and black for the e-loops http://www.aquatuning.us/index.php/cPath/47_71_1581/filter_by_manu/26

the red version is $19

It's a global retailer and you can get e-loops for $1-2 cheaper and they sell white, red, and black for the e-loops http://www.aquatuning.us/index.php/cPath/47_71_1581/filter_by_manu/26

the red version is $19

WOW. I've never tried to search on Aquatuning before, so Im amazed with the prices... On FCPU, the White eLoops are like $26

WOW. I've never tried to search on Aquatuning before, so Im amazed with the prices... On FCPU, the White eLoops are like $26

The only I problem I have with them is some of the product pages are in German.

The only I problem I have with them is some of the product pages are in German.

:o They even sell BeQuiet fans! :D

:o They even sell BeQuiet fans! :D

They sell several brands and have a good selection of W/C stuff, but you probably have noticed that  :lol:

Wow, even if I added NB Eloop's and BeQuiet! (which I just did) Noctua still would've one by good amount. Good on you Noctua!

Try Scythe Gentle typhoons. They are great rad fans.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

SP120 High Performance PWM so you can lower the rpms but also be able to use the full speed in case you need it. They just look awesome.

Why do i always get blue screens? Why not a red one for a change?

Spoiler

CPU: 2920x  GPU: Sapphire HD 7950 Vapor X  MOBO: X399 Taichi  RAM: 4x 8GB Trident Z RGN 3200/14  CASE: 900D  OS SSD: Samsung 960 Evo 512GB  Storage: 20TB NAS  PSU: Corsair RM1000i  CPU COOLER: NH-U14S TR4 OS: Arch Linux Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 TKL  Mouse: MX Master 2S Headphones: BD DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm