Corsair M65 good for claw grip?

Aadi

Hey guys...I'm fed up of my really really old logitech mouse and looking to upgrade to something more gamer-centric. I've been looking at the Corsair M65 and heard good reviews about it...(I don't play MMOs so I prefer the fps mice) Would this mouse be a good mouse for smallish hands and claw grip?

The best way to predict the future is to invent it

Mine arrived today and I have very small hands. It's perfectly fine for either grip and is very comfortable to use. Hope that helps, any more questions just ask :)

You were a noob once too!

Thanks...I'm also a fan of the color white and just wondered if the matte finish (on the side) felt nice to the hands when you grip it

Well I got the black version but I assume the sides are made from a similar material. This was actually the most surprising thing about the mouse for me. I expected a smooth plastic or a rubberised finish on the sides, but it is actually VERY rough. Not necessarily a bad thing though, it is still very comfortable to hold and all in all it just means you can pick it up without any fear of dropping it.

You were a noob once too!

This might be a stupid question, but in some fps games, you have to right click to zoom in as a sniper. When I press the dedicated sniper button, will it automatically "zoom-in" my scope AND change my dpi?

This might be a stupid question, but in some fps games, you have to right click to zoom in as a sniper. When I press the dedicated sniper button, will it automatically "zoom-in" my scope AND change my dpi?
I have a mouse with a similar feature and it just lowers the DPI when held. However, with good mouse software you could write macros to perform just about any action.