Carrier experience / Best deals

What carrier do you use, why do you like them, what are the prices like, what is customer service like, and what carrier has truly unlimited data? I understand that certain carriers have a 2gb or 4gb download cap per phone, but I am also wandering if "unlimited data" actually allows for uncapped downloads and doesn't throttle speed.

The reason I am asking this is my parents want to switch carriers because they would have to pay a $50 fee for an early upgrade to take advantage of a buy 1 get 1 free $200 HTC One offer that expires in 2 days when the normally scheduled upgrade is in 4 days, if that makes any sense. Sprint is adamant about them paying the $50 per line that would be upgraded, and they are furious about it.

So, is it logical to switch over this or should we just wait and chill or what, community suggestions are cool.

you're better off buying a phone in full and going off contract. "unlimited" doesn't usually mean unlimited unless advertised or explicitly stated.

IIRC T-mobile or Sprint were the two that had unlimited "unlimited."

Error: 410

I use MetroPCS ( Also known as Metro Piece of S**t in my school) Since it's dirt cheap but phones are at their full price.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER