$600 Or So Build

Monti

That why I looked into it. And the other question is the Gigabye GA-990FXA-UD3 has some good reviews on Newegg. But I don't know which to go for gigabyte of asus. the asus board is only 10 dollars more.

Can't go wrong with either, but I'd go with the Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3. It's black/grey colors fits most color schemes and gives a clean, sleek look, while the ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 may look odd in certain builds, especially yours if you get the red RAM sticks. It's also got an extra PCIe x1 slot above the PCIe x16 slot that is easily accessible since it won't be blocked by a dual slot graphics card. Along with that, it has an ALC889 Audio chip that has a 108dB SNR compared to the ALC892 that the M5A99FX PRO R2.0 has with a 95dB SNR. And to top it off it has an 8+2 phase power design.

I might have to go with the gigabyte board because with tax the whole build is over my budget. I some how have to to lose a few extra dollars. Any suggestions on what to buy a cheaper item for. Like instead of buying a WD drive buy a Toshiba drive because they are cheaper. Thanks for any help.

CPU-- AMD FX-8320 (Stock), Motherboard-- ASUS M5A99FX PRO R 2.0, RAM-- Team 8gb 1600Mhz, GPU-- Sapphire 7870 GHz with OC Edition, Case-- NZXT Tempest 210, PSU-- Corsair CX600m, HDD, 1tb Seagate & 2tb WD External, Monitor-- Dell S2240M IPS Display, Keyboard/Mouse-- Some Logitech keyboard and some Dell mouse, Speakers-- Logitech Z533

Sorry again for the away time. I think I've finally made my final build. It meets the price and gives good components. Here is the link http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1DHiq. There isn't a CPU cooler right now but I'll get one if the stock one doesn't fit my needs. In the end it adds to $620 with tax. Also do I need a 600 watt psu for this and a 7870? Thanks everyone who participated in this question. Have a nice day.

Edit: Again I'm open to suggestions but this build. If I did something wrong please share.

CPU-- AMD FX-8320 (Stock), Motherboard-- ASUS M5A99FX PRO R 2.0, RAM-- Team 8gb 1600Mhz, GPU-- Sapphire 7870 GHz with OC Edition, Case-- NZXT Tempest 210, PSU-- Corsair CX600m, HDD, 1tb Seagate & 2tb WD External, Monitor-- Dell S2240M IPS Display, Keyboard/Mouse-- Some Logitech keyboard and some Dell mouse, Speakers-- Logitech Z533

Sorry again for the away time. I think I've finally made my final build. It meets the price and gives good components. Here is the link http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1DHiq. There isn't a CPU cooler right now but I'll get one if the stock one doesn't fit my needs. In the end it adds to $620 with tax. Also do I need a 600 watt psu for this and a 7870? Thanks everyone who participated in this question. Have a nice day.

Edit: Again I'm open to suggestions but this build. If I did something wrong please share.

No, you do not need a 600W+ PSU, but it wouldn't hurt to have the headroom for OC'ing and upgrades. I chose a 750W 80 PLUS GOLD Fully Modular Power Supply for you in this build along with a 1TB HDD.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor ($227.98 bundled with mobo @ Microcenter)

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($227.98 bundled with mobo @ Microcenter)

Memory: G.Skill Ares Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($57.99 @ Newegg)

Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($64.99 @ Amazon)

Case: NZXT Tempest 210 ATX Mid Tower Case ($52.98 @ Newegg)

Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W 80 PLUS Gold Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($79.99 @ Microcenter)

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8 (OEM) (64-bit) ($86.99 @ Amazon)

Total: $570.92

(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)

(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-09-14 20:37 EDT-0400)

It's less than $585 before taxes and rebates, so I don't think you'll go over $620.

No, you can run the 7870 off of a cx430 with an adapter. I'd bump up to a 650w so you can crossfire later. 

Cheaper ram:" http://pcpartpicker.com/part/gskill-memory-f31600c9d8gab

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.