Cooler Master V6 idle temps

Sharif

Part list

• Phenom 955,stock to keep my fans quiet as possible
  • Cooler master V6 heatsink,with 2 Jetflo fans 
  • NZXT H440 (Similar temps in older case) 

Things done in the past 6 months

• Generic CM thermal paste left over from a CM heat sink,got it free from the hardware store (Now finished,had to squeeze every mm left,which was enough and equivalent to a single piece of rice) .When remounting I initially didn't tighten it up,so I had to give it a few more turns with the small wrench.
  • New case 

According to core temp my minimum temperature is (Please leave aside the bottleneck,very much aware)

• Minimum 

35 degree celsius (Usually left on at night downloading huge files,with air conditioner

• Maximum 

Max is around 52 degree celsius usually when gaming on certain titles,CPU running at 100%

• Usual browsing temps 

45 degree celsius more or less (Youtube normally increases CPU usage to 30% or more) 

These temps seems pretty fine but the V6 isn't a popular Heatsink (The gt variant is slightly) ,I was able to find some benchmarks on this heatsink running on a Phenom 965
ffcbc6ee56b1549e6576c022b59e3068.png----------------(From 2010,ambient temp 21c)
There is another overclocked graph running at 3.8 ghz,29c idle,45c load 

You might say the ambient temperature could be the reason to the huge difference but that is not possible as I have had the Ac running (Analog thermostat sorry) which is probably cold as or colder and I never seen temperature like that

Now the thing I am curious about is what could have gone wrong?
The thermal paste shouldn't make that much of a difference

HiTechLegion - http://www.hitechlegion.com/reviews/cooling/heatsinks/6646-cooler-master-v6-cpu-cooler-review?showall=&start=5

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Thermal paste can make a significant difference, I saw a 8-9c difference going from cooler masters goop to NT-H1. This was with multiple mounts too at the same ambient.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"