No Sound from MOBO or Case Audio

Icanhazlazers

Alright, so I am having a problem with my sound from my computer. I have been away from my computer for the past couple days. The last thing I did was install the latest Windows 10 update, and added an USB expansion card (Rosewill RC 100) to my computer. Tonight when I finally came back on, I was not getting any sound from my computer. I have turned it off and turned it back on, I have also uninstalled and reinstalled my realtek audio driver and still no sound, as well as made sure my onboard audio was enabled in my bios. I have plugged in the cable for the speakers into my onboard MOBO sound as well as my audio jack from the case, and still nothing but a faint ringing. However when I plug the cable into my phone, it will play off of my phone. I have also tried numerous "quick-fixes" for no sound with Windows 10.

On that note, here is my system:

CPU: Intel i5 4590

Ram: 8gb of corsair vengeance 

Mobo: MSI z97s Krait SLI

Graphics: msi gtx 970 4gd5t

PSU: Seasonic G Series 550 watt

Bios Version: E7922IMS V10.4

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Alright, so I am having a problem with my sound from my computer. I have been away from my computer for the past couple days. The last thing I did was install the latest Windows 10 update, and added an USB expansion card (Rosewill RC 100) to my computer. Tonight when I finally came back on, I was not getting any sound from my computer. I have turned it off and turned it back on, I have also uninstalled and reinstalled my realtek audio driver and still no sound, as well as made sure my onboard audio was enabled in my bios. I have plugged in the cable for the speakers into my onboard MOBO sound as well as my audio jack from the case, and still nothing but a faint ringing. However when I plug the cable into my phone, it will play off of my phone. I have also tried numerous "quick-fixes" for no sound with Windows 10.

On that note, here is my system:

CPU: Intel i5 4590

Ram: 8gb of corsair vengeance 

Mobo: MSI z97s Krait SLI

Graphics: msi gtx 970 4gd5t

PSU: Seasonic G Series 550 watt

Bios Version: E7922IMS V10.4

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Update: All I get from the IO sound line in is a high pitched squeal, and nothing else. I have tried to reconfigure and reinstall all drivers again, and still nothing

Update: All I get from the IO sound line in is a high pitched squeal, and nothing else. I have tried to reconfigure and reinstall all drivers again, and still nothing

Update: I have clean installed windows and downloaded all drivers from fresh, still only get a high pitched squeal whether my speakers are plugged into the back of the IO, or the front of the case audio. Same thing when I try with headphones. Getting desperate here. Any help?