Pum/Res EK combo Question

I want to add a FC 780 GTX TI and a 280 rad into my 360 loop from my starter kit 360L 2.0 Rev. from EK. Now my Question can the Combo pump handle this loop, My Case is an Fractal Design ARC XL with some mods on it (noise ). And is it better to let the pump run on 100% or on 60-70 % ? Fan Controler is the Kaze Master II

greetings

I want to add a FC 780 GTX TI and a 280 rad into my 360 loop from my starter kit 360L 2.0 Rev. from EK. Now my Question can the Combo pump handle this loop, My Case is an Fractal Design ARC XL with some mods on it (noise ). And is it better to let the pump run on 100% or on 60-70 % ? Fan Controler is the Kaze Master II

greetings

I have 2x 480mm rads on a single pump and the flow is good ;) I hope this answers your question.

See my blog for amusing encounters from IT workplace: http://linustechtips.com/main/blog/585-life-of-a-techie/

greetings

Welcome to the Forums!

The pump unit that comes with that kit is a DDC and is capable of a loop like that, if you find your pump to be too noisy having it at lower speed isn't a problem since it's PWM controllable. I recommend to plug it into the CPU header and control the speed there via the BIOS.