Hi all, I ordered 500Mbps download speed and 20Mbps upload speed from my ISP. It gives me that on my Macbook Pro laptop, but not on my desktop. I have a crap TP-Link WiFi card and need a new one or a new "extension" router for my room that will work with my AirPort Extreme that is connected to my modem. My ethernet (extended with an AirPort Express) is faster than my WiFi on my computer. 

4912986783.png

(yes I do live in Hawaii xD)

*mildly autistic*

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.2 GHz | Motherboard: x99 RampageRAM: 16GB DDR4 GPU: Nvidia 980 Ti SSD: Looking for one |

Hi all, I ordered 500Mbps download speed and 20Mbps upload speed from my ISP. It gives me that on my Macbook Pro laptop, but not on my desktop. I have a crap TP-Link WiFi card and need a new one or a new "extension" router for my room that will work with my AirPort Extreme that is connected to my modem. My ethernet (extended with an AirPort Express) is faster than my WiFi on my computer. 

(yes I do live in Hawaii xD)

Ethernet is always faster than Wifi. 

Yes, it sounds like your wifi card is to blame and need a new one. Make sure it's AC compatible, assuming your router is.

"Epic Voice, Quality Content"