Bingewatching star wars, what order?

Epiclol86

you're young, so ill forgive you.  the thing you need to understand about what makes the original trilogy so great, is that the technology used to make the movie, didnt exist at the time, they created it so the movie could be made.

the villains were better. darth maul is nothing more than a ballet dancer with a bad halloween costume.

the romance was better.  you could tell Han and Leia were in love. Anakin and Padme? come on, more awkward than a nerd at a strip club. there was more chemestry between Jabba and Salacious.

the acting was better. hayden christiansen cant act his way out of a wet paperbag.

jar jar binks vs chewbaca  'nuff said

True. I need to rewatch them all. Maybe my view will change as I am older now.

True. I need to rewatch them all. Maybe my view will change as I am older now.

the newer movies to cater to the younger generation. explosions and cool cgi, and pod racing and shit. where as before, yoda was a puppet.

the thing i couldnt stand is, they seem to have forgotten that episodes 1-3 were set in the past. there should have been less high tech shit, not more.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

the newer movies to cater to the younger generation. explosions and cool cgi, and pod racing and shit. where as before, yoda was a puppet.

the thing i couldnt stand is, they seem to have forgotten that episodes 1-3 were set in the past. there should have been less high tech shit, not more.

Yeah. I do like yoad as CGI.It just suits him more.

Episode IV, V, II, III, VI.

This. Machete Order is best order. Gives you the whole story while cutting out the abomination that is Jar Jar Binks.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."