980Ti + Windows 10?

Rob.S

I want to get a PC with a GTX 980Ti. Are the drivers ok with 10? Last time I had a 980Ti, I used the latest 359 drivers and got all sorts of errors... Returned it as it was probably faulty. Now do GTX 980Ti cards work nicely with Windows 10, letest drivers? Thanks.

- Rob

Im pretty sure Nvidia wouldn't mess up their flagship card.

Pretty much most of the m series and the older cards have issues tho.

I want to get a PC with a GTX 980Ti. Are the drivers ok with 10? Last time I had a 980Ti, I used the latest 359 drivers and got all sorts of errors... Returned it as it was probably faulty. Now do GTX 980Ti cards work nicely with Windows 10, letest drivers? Thanks.

- Rob

should work fine.. does sound like your issue was a faulty card

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

I'm on a GTX970 and the only issue I have at the moment is that changing resolutions (in particular making custom resolutions/frame rates) don't work in the control panel, this seems to be a pretty common problem judging by the NV forums on not only the GTX970s. If you don't use custom/non-native resolutions/refresh rates then its probably not something to be concerned about.

Cheers guys. Also as a side question, I set the reset this PC thing to completely clean everything. It is taking too long, I don't have confidential files, and when I hold the power button to stop it, it restarts and continues to reset... Anyone know how to stop this?

Cheers guys. Also as a side question, I set the reset this PC thing to completely clean everything. It is taking too long, I don't have confidential files, and when I hold the power button to stop it, it restarts and continues to reset... Anyone know how to stop this?

Fatal mistake man, grab the SSD to another computer and wipe it.

Or reinstall via the mediacreation tool again, that install is pretty dead.

Fatal mistake man, grab the SSD to another computer and wipe it.

Or reinstall via the mediacreation tool again, that install is pretty dead.

omg man, what a quick reply, this forum is gold. I managed to restart it somehow, quickly enough, logged in and chose the quicker option. Many thanks for all your help, returning my pc and getting one with a 980Ti. Stock titan x cooler, stock intel cooler, 97 celsius is rubbish, all in a small form factor pc. Thanks for your help mate!!!