Possible to Hear Laptop Audio at the same time using Main pc ?

siberiansteel11

So yeah My question could be a little confusing but I was wondering if it was possible to Hear the laptops sound (youtube,mp3) via my Desktop PC. basically I can use my headphones to hear my Desktop and my Laptop. so is it possible? any software's for it ? 

CPU: I5 7400 | Motherboard: MSI H110M  | RAM: 16GB G-Skill 2400mhz  | GPU:  NVIDIA  MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970 | Case: Tecware Quad | Cooling: Stock| Storage: Kingston 120gb SSD, 1TB Drive ,  | PSU: Seasonic 620 Watt 80+ Bronze Full Modular | Display: Devant 50 Inch Smart TV   | 

airplay

or male to male 3.5 mm audio plugged into laptop output and computer input

okay so correct me if i'm wrong they way I understood it is connect the laptop audio jack to the motherboard audio jack(desktop) using a male to male 3.5mm? then use the front audio jack(case) to listen the audio? 

CPU: I5 7400 | Motherboard: MSI H110M  | RAM: 16GB G-Skill 2400mhz  | GPU:  NVIDIA  MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970 | Case: Tecware Quad | Cooling: Stock| Storage: Kingston 120gb SSD, 1TB Drive ,  | PSU: Seasonic 620 Watt 80+ Bronze Full Modular | Display: Devant 50 Inch Smart TV   | 

okay so correct me if i'm wrong they way I understood it is connect the laptop audio jack to the motherboard audio jack(desktop) using a male to male 3.5mm? then use the front audio jack(case) to listen the audio? 

make sure you connect the output from the laptop to the input on the desktop and yeah

make sure you connect the output from the laptop to the input on the desktop and yeah

thanks will try it 

for reference: right click sound icon on taskbar

click recording devices

right click the one to listen to

click properties

the tabs at the top, one of them will say listen