HOW DOES NCIX EVEN WORK

salah2000

yesterday i added a y700 in my cart which had a 960m 4gb and 8gb ram and a 1tb hdd for like $1427. Now that model is $1550 and it wasnt even on sale yesterday. ALSO they removed the 4g from the naming and now it just says gtx 960m. LIKE WTH so is it 4gb or 2gb. so youd think just scroll down and look at the specs but unsuprisingly THERE ARE NONE. It just has a windows 10 guide FMD. SO then i tried looking online to see if the 4gb or 2gb 960m comes with their advertised 6920hq model nd AGAIN UNSUPRISINGLY theres no record of it even existing. Like on lenovos webste it has up to a 6700hq and no other stores sell a 6920hq y700. WTH NCIX.

Ext DVDRW

Wtf so does it come with an external dvd drive or what. AND i tried messaging them with no reply. Im buyig from Australia thats why im scared to pay $1600 aud on something without knowing if it has a 2gb or 4gb 960m in it or if it EVEN EXiSTS with a 6920hq.

I don't know, man... Maybe it's, like, a mystery or something.

*red eyes*

*smells of dank memes*

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

-snip-

Maybeh u could email their customer support and ask them ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

Spoiler

CPU: i7-6700K 4.7GHz GPU: GTX 980 STRIX 1337MHz CPU Cooler: H110i GTX AIO |

Motherboard: Asus Z170-AR | Case: NZXT H440 White PSU: CS750W |

PCPartPicker Link: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/43BkVn 

Maybeh u could email their customer support and ask them ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

i did and no reply.

has anyone ever seen or heard of a 6920hq y700???

and everytime i open this thread theres like 8ppl reading it.  Srsly dont just read answer.

has anyone ever seen or heard of a 6920hq y700???

and everytime i open this thread theres like 8ppl reading it.  Srsly dont just read answer.

perhaps we are reading and then thinking why would we know whats wrong with the site? Email them and wait 2-business days. If still no response email again. Just be patient youll get your answer :)

TX10 Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/456229-tx10-build-log/

Case: TX10-D   Proccessor: i7-5820k   MotherBoard: Asrockx99 Extreme4   Ram: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB (DDR4-2400)   GPU: Asus Strix OC 980ti   Storage: 850pro 500gb, 850pro 500gb, 850pro 256gb, WD black 16tb total, Silicon Power S60 120GB   PSU: Seasonic snow silent 1050   Monitors: Three of Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0"

perhaps we are reading and then thinking why would we know whats wrong with the site? Email them and wait 2-business days. If still no response email again. Just be patient youll get your answer :)

you dont have to know whats wrong with the site you just have to know if there is even a 6920hq model and if it comes with a 4gb or 2gb 960m

Can you link us to the product?

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400  | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti    | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

That link shows the exact product you described in the op.

What is the problem?

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

That link shows the exact product you described in the op.

What is the problem?

The price randomly jumps 100 bucks and it is advertised with a cpu that doesnt even exist in y700s.

But they finally answered and clarified their mistake and it is a 6700hq and its supposed to cost $1475 not $1550

I honestly never understood the quest for super silent HTPCs.  Right my my 'HTPC' is a full on 3770K with a Corsair H60 cooler on it and an XFX Radeon 7950, it's all desktop parts.  Is it loud?  Well, from here on the couch, if I turned off the TV and other appliances, I could probably hear it maybe.  It's obviuosly a bit louder when running games.  Want to know what drowns the sounds out?  The television.​​

I honestly never understood the quest for super silent HTPCs.  Right my my 'HTPC' is a full on 3770K with a Corsair H60 cooler on it and an XFX Radeon 7950, it's all desktop parts.  Is it loud?  Well, from here on the couch, if I turned off the TV and other appliances, I could probably hear it maybe.  It's obviuosly a bit louder when running games.  Want to know what drowns the sounds out?  The television.​​

umm wrong post?

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile