Best SSD under $60?

EthanTheFrogMan

I have a credit on jet.com and am curious what SSD is the best for under $60, only on Jet.com please. I was looking into the Z400S but I noticed its 4k read is extremely low, I am unsure if that is an error in the benchmark or not.

I have a credit on jet.com and am curious what SSD is the best for under $60, only on Jet.com please. I was looking into the Z400S but I noticed its 4k read is extremely low, I am unsure if that is an error in the benchmark or not.

https://jet.com/product/SanDisk-SanDisk-SSD-PLUS-120GB/d3c70b56689f444ba7e9d7763f12c521

Also follow your topics.

How much is an OCZ Trion or arc

I would say for now to stay away from the Trions. I have one and Windows keeps telling me that the recycle bin files from it are pretty much trashed. It's fast, but I'm starting to question its reliability.

The arcs are totally fine.

But for $60, I would highly recommend going for this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820211602&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-_-pla-_-Solid+State+Disk-_-N82E16820211602&gclid=CMvEzq3N0skCFUwYHwodt0kIlA&gclsrc=aw.ds

It looks like they're out of stock at the moment, but check them out for when they come back into stock.

I have one and it is very, very speedy.

They're getting a lot better as far as I know. Starting to use proper controllers in their drives and whatnot.

Not the best, but certainly not the worst.

Agreed but there weren't many good drives under $60 on that site.

Agreed but there weren't many good drives under $60 on that site.

But that's jet.com for you. They're what we call a "filthy casual" site. Kinda like a Walmart or Sofmap or Best Buy of the internet

But that's jet.com for you. They're what we call a "filthy casual" site. Kinda like a Walmart or Sofmap or Best Buy of the internet

Never even heard of it before this thread tbh

Never even heard of it before this thread tbh

Nor me :huh: Where the hell did it come from?

I suppose we'll have to see what happens to these guys. I'm pretty sure this isn't the first Amazon clone we've seen pitted against the Dread Pirate Bezos, and it certainly won't be the last.

I predict they'll be dead in the water before long, but time will tell. I could be wrong, I'd be happy to eat my words. But this isn't like Dollar Shave Club or Aliexpress. This is a mainstream retailer taking on the mogul of an industry with mind-crushingly low profit margins.

Ok, I guess that's what Dollar Shave Club is, but they're not combating price-gouging here. It's like Tesco coming over to the US and challenging Wal-Mart. It's pretty much impossible for them to do - and they tried multiple times to do it!

I suppose we'll have to see what happens to these guys. I'm pretty sure this isn't the first Amazon clone we've seen pitted against the Dread Pirate Bezos, and it certainly won't be the last.

I predict they'll be dead in the water before long, but time will tell. I could be wrong, I'd be happy to eat my words. But this isn't like Dollar Shave Club or Aliexpress. This is a mainstream retailer taking on the mogul of an industry with mind-crushingly low profit margins.

Ok, I guess that's what Dollar Shave Club is, but they're not combating price-gouging here. It's like Tesco coming over to the US and challenging Wal-Mart. It's pretty much impossible for them to do - and they tried multiple times to do it!

Pretty sure Tesco and Walmart share the same parent company

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Pretty sure Tesco and Walmart share the same parent company

Nope, Tesco is it's own company.

Wal-mart owns the Asda chain of (similar) retail stores in the UK.