Lesser Known Games

Dapolish

So I created a reviews site, dedicated to people who have simply gotten bored of their generic games that are so popular that pretty much everyone knows them. I'm trying to make a review collection for those kinds of situations. What I'm really asking for are a few not very well know games that i could write about. It would be fun for not only me but for anybody that finds them. So guys, what lesser known games do YOU know about?

P.S. genres are listed at bottom of website here

It looks as if the peasants have risen up, and found swords!

But their sword's look a little short, if you know what I mean!

Good! The squires need training anyway!

Legend of Grimrock 2
Long Live the Queen
This War of Mine
Age of Wonders 3
Dungeon Siege 3
Star Wars KOTOR 1 and 2
Empire Earth 1, 2 and 3

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

If you need a writer, I'd be glad to help. I can write fairly eloquently

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

vehicle simulator, cossacks back to war, seven kingdoms 2, graviteam tactics, World War 1 (a game by paradox, and yes its soo forgotten that i dont even think it has a wikipedia page)

I have more, and ive even added a few fogotten games onto wikipedia, so if you want more i can give you some

Long live Stalin, he loves you; sing these words, or you know what he’ll do!

The Operative: No One Lives Forever.

It was pretty well known when it was first released, but it seems to have been forgotten, which is a shame.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Legend of Grimrock 2

Long Live the Queen

This War of Mine

Age of Wonders 3

Dungeon Siege 3

Star Wars KOTOR 1 and 2

Empire Earth 1, 2 and 3

Empire Earth 1 is one of the best lesser known games out there. I like it because it's not that fast, it has 15 ages and so many different units. Fun for many hours!

CPU:Intel® Core™ i7-4690K  MOBO: Asus Z97 PRO  RAM: 16GB Kingston GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 980 CASE: Cooler Master SSD: Samsung EVO 850 240GB  HDD: 2TB WD Red PSU: CX750M  CPU COOLER: 212 Evo CASE FANS: Cooler Master

Devastation

Still one of my all time favourite games

(The disc broke a few years back though.. )

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Empire Earth 1 is one of the best lesser known games out there. I like it because it's not that fast, it has 15 ages and so many different units. Fun for many hours!

Please do consider my offer to help with writing - I have some neat insights into other older and lesser known games as well :)

Please do consider my offer to help with writing - I have some neat insights into other older and lesser known games as well :)

Thanks for the offer, but it's a weebly. I can't let you into it just to write blogs, even though i wan't to. I would also like some time myself to get into writing them, it will be nice for practice. Maybe after Christmas we could work on some reviews together, i would be happy to. Before i have some of my own personal experience and style? I'd have to say no. But as i said, after Christmas would be fine, it would be a fine experience writing with someone :)

Devastation

Still one of my all time favourite games

(The disc broke a few years back though.. )

Unfortunately im looking for games you can download online. I don't want to make reviews about games that are not easily accessible. Still, thanks for the suggestion :)

Thanks for the offer, but it's a weebly. I can't let you into it just to write blogs, even though i wan't to. I would also like some time myself to get into writing them, it will be nice for practice. Maybe after Christmas we could work on some reviews together, i would be happy to. Before i have some of my own personal experience and style? I'd have to say no. But as i said, after Christmas would be fine, it would be a fine experience writing with someone :)

As you wish, I am always open in my free time :)

Unfortunately im looking for games you can download online. I don't want to make reviews about games that are not easily accessible. Still, thanks for the suggestion :)

How old are we talking btw? I do know some awesome but fairly old games

World War 1 (a game by paradox, and yes its soo forgotten that i dont even think it has a wikipedia page)

sweet a game that happens within another one of their games well its not in another one of their games but the time of ww1 is in the game Victoria 2

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

sweet a game that happens within another one of their games well its not in another one of their games but the time of ww1 is in the game Victoria 2

Not sure if you are trying to prove that its not a game, but the world war 1 period is used in like 3 paradox games, darkest hour, victoria and world war one (there are probably some i missed though)

"World war one" is a pretty nice game though, its a lot more detailed than victoria 2 in combat ircc

Ah, found the trailer for the game

Also, i found the wikipedia page for the game

The wikipedia page says that they didnt publish it, but its on their list of games

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Paradox_Interactive_games

Long live Stalin, he loves you; sing these words, or you know what he’ll do!

Not sure if you are trying to prove that its not a game, but the world war 1 period is used in like 3 paradox games, darkest hour, victoria and world war one (there are probably some i missed though)

"World war one" is a pretty nice game though, its a lot more detailed than victoria 2 in combat ircc

Ah, found the trailer for the game

Also, i found the wikipedia page for the game

The wikipedia page says that they didnt publish it, but its on their list of games

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Paradox_Interactive_games

i wasn't saying it wasn't a game i was just saying the time period was in victoria too

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

How old are we talking btw? I do know some awesome but fairly old games

Around Mount & Blade Warband old.... but older is fine. I only mentioned old because sometimes people forget about them and THEN they become lesser known.

Around Mount & Blade Warband old.... but older is fine. I only mentioned old because sometimes people forget about them and THEN they become lesser known.

Warcraft 3 counts? It's my all-time favourite game

Faster than light - FTL
Besieged
Mark of the ninja

Victor Vran

Surgeon simulator

King's Bounty - all chapters

Black and White 2

The banner saga
Space run

Magicka - all DLC

Might and Magic: Clash of heroes

Shadowrun - all chapters

Nox

Yu-gi-oh - Yugi,Joey and Kaiba

Renowned Explorers

Valiant Hearts

Overlord - all parts

The dwarf run

Sonic Lost world

PlagueInc

Dead state

Killerqueen

Prison architect

Warlock

Yandere Simulator

@Dapolish

Got a nice piece of Hentai games :D

Faster than light - FTL

Besieged

Mark of the ninja

Victor Vran

Surgeon simulator

King's Bounty - all chapters

Black and White 2

The banner saga

Space run

Magicka - all DLC

Might and Magic: Clash of heroes

Shadowrun - all chapters

Nox

Yu-gi-oh - Yugi,Joey and Kaiba

Renowned Explorers

Valiant Hearts

Overlord - all parts

The dwarf run

Sonic Lost world

PlagueInc

Dead state

Killerqueen

Prison architect

Warlock

Yandere Simulator

@Dapolish

Got a nice piece of Hentai games :D

Im looking for LESSER KNOWN games guys. Not games that everyone knows about. Thanks for the suggestions still.

Thank all of you guys for the suggestions! Of course, i cant review all of them, and i'm a student so its not like i make an income, but ill try to review all of the games i can! Expect more paid games after some extra Christmas cash. I should have at least 2 reviews by Sunday ^^