Help with a youtube intro

Hey wonderful place,

I was wandering if someone could help or even just flat out do a youtube intro for/with me? I have hardly any 3D modeling experience other than sketchup, also it's for me and a friend who need much help starting our channel too, not sure if this is the right forum thread to post even, but if it is yay but if not you can tell me and I'll remove it. Also I can't spend any money on a program for me to use due to Christmas coming gotta save. Anyways if you can help me in any way then please do! Thanks!

Hey wonderful place,

I was wandering if someone could help or even just flat out do a youtube intro for/with me? I have hardly any 3D modeling experience other than sketchup, also it's for me and a friend who need much help starting our channel too, not sure if this is the right forum thread to post even, but if it is yay but if not you can tell me and I'll remove it. Also I can't spend any money on a program for me to use due to Christmas coming gotta save. Anyways if you can help me in any way then please do! Thanks!

Just look up Free Youtube Intros.

Hey wonderful place,

Blender and tutorials.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Both of you helped but I can't click both of you as solved so...

Thanks though

I'll do a YouTube intro ( or even channel art? ) Bit bored at the moment so why not.

If you're interested tag or quote me, In your response

Hey wonderful place,

What do you want. I know maya pretty well and could spend a few hours making something for you if you want.