how many hours of 1080p 60fps video can 32GB hold

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

What bit rate and codec?

For example, my Sony PXW-FS7 can store about 30 minutes worth of 1080@60p XAVC-I footage on a 64GB memory card.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

It depends how compressed it is.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

uncompressed its 2 hours and 11 minutes according to google

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

What bit rate and codec?

H.264 codec 

bit rate not sure....

H.264 codec 

bit rate not sure....

OK, which camera do you have then?  It's easy to look up the specifications.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

OK, which camera do you have then?  It's easy to look up the specifications.

Nikon D3300

lol

Nikon D3300

OK I don't have the exact specs for the camera, but assuming that it records around 38Mbps from what I see mentioned on a website and on BHphoto saying 20 minutes at 1080@60p, about 160 minutes maximum.

Really?  You might want to double check their calculations.. I have it at around 92 seconds lol

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Uncompressed video RAW would eat up 32GB in mere minutes.

Uncompressed video RAW would eat up 32GB in mere minutes.

Yup.  See my post above

post-265114-0-35264100-1449619970.png

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

OK I don't have the exact specs for the camera, but assuming that it records around 38Mbps from what I see mentioned on a website and on BHphoto saying 20 minutes at 1080@60p, about 160 minutes maximum.

OK I checked some data and the D3300 seems to record at 38Mbps for 1080@60p according to a comment on this website

http://nofilmschool.com/2014/01/nikon-d3300-dslr-1080p-60fps-d4s

Hence with that in mind if every second of recorded footage was constant at 38Mbps you're looking at about 1 hour and 46 minutes worth of video on a 32GB memory card.  This is just an estimate and I am rounding some numbers, because variable bit rate means that some moments of the video will take up less storage space than other moments.  So there will always be a +/- to the estimate.

Also due to FAT32 file system limits, the camera is very likely to break up the video into chunks of 4GB each.

My initial estimate of 160 minutes comes from what was stated here

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1023353-REG/nikon_1532_d3300_dslr_camera_with.html

1920 x 1080

@ 60 fps: 20 min.

So I assumed each 20 min was a 4GB chunk.

Also due to FAT32 file system limits, the camera is very likely to break up the video into chunks of 4GB each.

I would agree, very likely.  If the card is indeed FAT32, then the other alternative is that it simply stops recording, since it's not like the choice is between going over 4 GB and not going over; it must either split the file or stop since FAT32 cannot store files over 4 GB.