Fallout 4 paths

Matt_Twinkletoes

So I am at "act 2" of fallout 4 and am wondering what the best path is to take through the game? I think the options are like the minuteman, brotherhood, and railroad routes. I am thinking of going with the brotherhood.. so what do i have to do just do brotherhood missions?

Processor i5 4440 Graphics Card GTX 980ti Motherboard MSI B85M-G43 Memory 8GB Storage 1TB HDD Power Supply XFX TS 750W Case Fractal Design Core 1300

Killllllll everyone.........everyone!!!!!!

I killed all the settlers for telling me to kill the same raiders for the 10th time so I agree with this strategy

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

The Brotherhood Of Steel, is basically the Fourth Reich. They wanna commit genocide on a particular group of people.

The Railway have a short sighted goal, of liberating said group of people, but have no plans beyond that.

The Minutemen are generally for the people, but at the same time aren't overly friendly of said group of people.

The Institute is run by a bunch of arseholes, and i don't understand people's reasoning as to why they are a good choice. (They claim to have the wish to preserve/further humanity, but have yet to do anything which shows this bold claim tbh)

Overall, they all have their downsides. From a storyline perspective, the Railroad / Minutemen are good if you wanna help people overall, and it fits in line if you chose to romance Curie. If you're in a "i wanna fuck everyone up" mood, Brotherhood Of Steel are good.

I can't go any more in-depth without spoiling the plot too much. 

I'm currently doing a Brotherhood Of Steel run-through, with my own version of Maximus's speech from Gladiator. (female character btw) "My name is Morgana, of Sanctuary. Frozen in time, i hold no allegiance to anyone living. Wife to a murdered husband. Mother to a stolen child. And i will have my vengance, in this life or the next."

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

The Brotherhood Of Steel, is basically the Fourth Reich. They wanna commit genocide on a particular group of people.

The Railway have a short sighted goal, of liberating said group of people, but have no plans beyond that.

The Minutemen are generally for the people, but at the same time aren't overly friendly of said group of people.

The Institute is run by a bunch of arseholes, and i don't understand people's reasoning as to why they are a good choice. (They claim to have the wish to preserve/further humanity, but have yet to do anything which shows this bold claim tbh)

Overall, they all have their downsides. From a storyline perspective, the Railroad / Minutemen are good if you wanna help people overall, and it fits in line if you chose to romance Curie. If you're in a "i wanna fuck everyone up" mood, Brotherhood Of Steel are good.

I'm currently doing a Brotherhood Of Steel run-through, with my own version of Maximus's speech from Gladiator. (female character btw) "My name is Morgana, of Sanctuary. Frozen in time, i hold no allegiance to anyone living. Wife to a murdered husband. Mother to a stolen child. And i will have my vengance, in this life or the next."

Robots aren't people m9.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

Robots aren't people m9.

Curie would disagree. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Said group has sentience, and develop a unique personality, and can make their own decisions.

6LguuSz.png

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

I really want to join the institute but mainly for my son. I don't want to kill my son. I have stopped playing the game all together because I can't make a decision. Brotherhood or my son.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

-sniperino-

Or are they just programmed that way? Now that is the question.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

I really want to join the institute but mainly for my son. I don't want to kill my son. I have stopped playing the game all together because I can't make a decision. Brotherhood or my son.

Bollocks to him, he's become just as bad as the other arseholes in the Institute. They claim to have humanity's best interests at heart. Yet what have they done to show for it? Nothing. And the sentient AI they create, are forcibly kept in their facility. And many want to escape. As far as i'm concerned, he's an oxygen thief that doesn't deserve any mercy/sympathy. 

Bollocks to him, he's become just as bad as the other arseholes in the Institute. They claim to have humanity's best interests at heart. Yet what have they done to show for it? Nothing. And the sentient AI they create, are forcibly kept in their facility. And many want to escape. As far as i'm concerned, he's an oxygen thief that doesn't deserve any mercy/sympathy. 

I feel like this is a Luke and Darth Vader kind of thing. I mean I believe Shaun genuinely thinks he is doing the world good. 

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

I feel like this is a Luke and Darth Vader kind of thing. I mean I believe Shaun genuinely thinks he is doing the world good. 

Either way, that fucker dies. :)

Curie would disagree. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Said group has sentience, and develop a unique personality, and can make their own decisions.

6LguuSz.png

Engaging secondary defenses. Hostilities have terminated, I have survived! Life signs are in acceptable parameters. Should we not make a police report?

If anyone asks you never saw me.

There is no best path. Do what ever you like.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Act 2??? There are no acts in Fallout!

All groups have their pros and cons. The only mostly good group is the Minuteman but, as you can tell early in the game, they are probably the least influential/powerful of the 4. I don't even consider them an options since it's kinda mandatory you side with them and they still stick with you no matter what fraction you choose.

I picked the railroad the first play through but tempted to switch now in my 2nd. The BoS in this game is a lil' nazi-ish and the institute is cray cray so its hard to not pick railroad again lol

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)