Looking for 2.5 External HDD 500 GB - 1 TB preferably Shock-Resistant

Greetings people

I am looking to buy external HDD. As an extra precaution i would like it to be with some kind of Shock protection.

This one looks Rugged, ADATA HD710 external hard drive.

What is your advice ?!

Many thanks in advance.

If you want a shock protected external HDD, an SSD would be your safest choice.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

~snip~

Hey there Sumeir,

I would second @TheKDub's suggestion. SSDs don't have any moving parts and can't really be affected by vibrations and physical movement unless you physically break something in it. HDDs are more prone to suffer damage from vibrations or movement, even if they are rated as shock-resistant. 
I could suggest checking out WD Elements Portable and consider an Anti-Shock casing for it. Here's a link to it: 

Captain_WD.

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^
WDC Representative, http://www.wdc.com/ 

Hey there Sumeir,

I would second @TheKDub's suggestion. SSDs don't have any moving parts and can't really be affected by vibrations and physical movement unless you physically break something in it. HDDs are more prone to suffer damage from vibrations or movement, even if they are rated as shock-resistant. 
I could suggest checking out WD Elements Portable and consider an Anti-Shock casing for it. Here's a link to it: 

Captain_WD.

I think i wasn't clear enough when i posted my question

1. I will use external  HDD for backup

2. HDD won't be leaving house that much nor it will travel with me. I am just looking to have extra backup HDD to take certain files of my PC.

3. I am planning to get  500 GB - 1TB price difference between 500 GB and 1 TB is 20 Euros so i will probably go for 1 TB

4. I was planning to spent 75 € +- 15 € (80 $  )

5. SSD is not an option because of  its price.

This is the place form where i am planning to get it

http://geizhals.at/adata-dashdrive-durable-hd710-schwarz-1tb-ahd710-1tu3-cbk-a748922.html?hloc=at

@ Captain_WD your links are not working

~snip~

Apologies for the misunderstanding. The "Shock-Resistant" part implied that the drive would be under stress by vibrations or other external factors. 
The links should work just fine. Try these ones:

The store that you linked does have WD Elements Portable available. :)

Captain_WD.

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^
WDC Representative, http://www.wdc.com/