One plus two now invite-free!

Touché! Good Sir

One plus just announced that the one plus two will be available without invites!

A bit late since the announcement but thought this was worth a post!

(if this has been posted earlier... Sorry! Just lock it)

Source: https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.theverge.com/2015/12/3/9842924/the-oneplus-2-invite-free-december-5th&ved=0ahUKEwi2uYejicrJAhXidqYKHfFKB3kQqQIIHygAMAE&usg=AFQjCNHLFGz06LFGo-MMkAVL3D_btpQVzg&sig2=ANgSvWGSkWJNAywYHf_Bmg

Meh, get a Nexus for $399 or a Zenphone for $199.  I wouldn't support this company because of its marketing scheme. 

So its a 3?

Badum-tss.

Christian 

Use the following style specs in your sig to spread the LTT revolution!

Rig Specs:

Screeninator: Gigabyte GeForce GTX960

Powermathingy: Corsair CX600W

Stickiminator: 2x G.Skill ARES 4GB DDR3-1866

Procrastinator: AMD FX-8350 @4.1GHz 1.3V

Holdametalicizor: DIYPC Gamemax-BK

Noisoundacreator: Cyber Acoustics CA-3072 (loudamagargle) Onn Wireless FM Radio Headset (earamagargle)

Attachamathingy: ASRock 990FX Extreme9

Remembrerthing: Western Digital 1TB Blue, Western Digital 40GB Blue

Flat-Colorful-Thing: Acer K272HL

See-A-Move-O: Logitech Hyperion Fury G402

ButtonBoard: Cooler Master CMSTORM Devastator Blue

Talkamagargle: Blue Snowball Ice

Meh, get a Nexus for $399 or a Zenphone for $199.  I wouldn't support this company because of its marketing scheme. 

Because every other company has a better marketing scheme, right?

Do you buy anything from Intel or their partners? Because they have had the most cringe worthy ad campaigns recently. You going to return your Intel and partner products? Didn't think so.

If you're going to hate on OnePlus, at least have a decent argument like how their support is next to nonexistent.

For some reason the oneplus two just really put me off, design, reduced battery capacity and price all put me off.

Because every other company has a better marketing scheme, right?

Do you buy anything from Intel or their partners? Because they have had the most cringe worthy ad campaigns recently. You going to return your Intel and partner products? Didn't think so.

If you're going to hate on OnePlus, at least have a decent argument like how their support is next to nonexistent.

Um...IDGAF how "good" a companies ads are.  You completely missed the point.  I care about their 1) product and 2) how they conduct business. OnePlus alienated me as a customer by making it impossible to buy their products except on "their" terms, which is a huge PITA for someone who has to save up for their phone and really doesn't want to wait once they've saved up enough to buy their next phone and hold on to the money to make sure they can buy it when they get their window to buy it through invite.  If you're going to be exclusive, you had better damn well make a product worth being excluded for.  And the one plus in no way exceeds any decent unlocked phone in their price range.  

I haven't even seen an intel ad recently because I dont care and I use adblock. As long as intel doesn't come up with some stupid gimmick for the actual purchase. 

I wouldn't care if they got Gilbert Godfried to do all their ads.  But no phone company should stoop to running their sales the same way Cartman ran CartmanLand in South Park. The difference is, I would actually pay to go into a theme park where they limited the number of people allowed in because there is an actual, practical value to the consumer.  There is no value to really pretending to limit your customers with a phone because more people having the phone doesnt in anyway degrade the other purchaser's experience at all.  In fact it helps it the more you sell by growing the community thereby growing the support base online through forums. 

If you're going distort someone's post, at least don't drop to the fanboy level of assuming all opinions that are contrary to yours are "hate".