brown coolent

im doing a new rig and im using the z87 gryphon and nf-f12s, and i am under the impression the mayhems has a chocolate brown pastel coolent, but i am unable to find it anywhere. so i have 2 questions

1. where can i find it , IF it exists?

2.if it dosent exist how can i make it with the white pastel?

thanks for the help

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

it does exist it just appears to only be in the UK atm from all the links I have found 

http://www.thecoolingshop.com/product_info/Mayhems-Pastel-Chocolate-Brown-1000ml_30785.html

thanks and it looks like it is out of stock and discontinued :(

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Perhaps there's some copper color or something?

You could make it look steampunk-ish ^^

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Perhaps there's some copper color or something?

You could make it look steampunk-ish ^^

like how?

http://www.thekoolroom.com/product/mayhems-pastel-chocolate-brown-coolant-250ml/

Type in Google "Mayhems Pastel - Chocolate Brown"

thats the first thing i tried, then i looked at the mayhems site, and it wasnt there, so i wasnt sure 

Well if they discontinued it on their site there is possibility its on other shops/ebay/amazon. Gave you to koolroom, but still they are from Australia.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

like how?

Like paining the armor, using copper-colored fittings and so on, would go great with the noctuas and the gryphons overall colorscheme.

Attaching gears and so on and so forth, really a lot you can do in terms of modding and so on ^^

Google for some pics, you'll find plenty. Endless possibilities :D

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

i tried to find dyes

they dont seem to exist either

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

y nut jus put sum choco maelk en dat ? 

Please don't spam. 

It's probably quite hard to make it with white pastel.

It was discontinued because no one wants brown coolant lol.

The owner of mayhems is somewhat active on the overclockers UK forums (watercooling section) and has a sticky thread there called ** Official Mayhems Development Log **. He'd be the best person to ask how to make brown.