MSI Afterburner failing to launch

Like the title says MSI Afterburner fails to load here is the message 

i have a Sapphire R9 380 nitro and a Intel i5 4460  running windows 7 64 bit (yes im still on windows 7)

any help is appreciated Thanks! 

post-286907-0-17609000-1449377014.png

When a man comes up to Motherboard he says "hey lady wanna do it" and she slaps him with a board (BEST JOKE 2015) (I'm new to LLT I'm sorry)

Has anything changed on your computer since the program last worked? 

Have you tried to resintall the software altogether? 

Were you able to locate the "application event log"? That may have some helpful information in fixing this error. 

i ha

run it as administrator?

reinstall it?

i have reinstalled it and run as admin still has that

When a man comes up to Motherboard he says "hey lady wanna do it" and she slaps him with a board (BEST JOKE 2015) (I'm new to LLT I'm sorry)

Has anything changed on your computer since the program last worked? 

Have you tried to resintall the software altogether? 

Were you able to locate the "application event log"? That may have some helpful information in fixing this error. 

No nothing has changed yes i have tried doing that, i don't know where it is

Has the program worked in the past? Or is this your first time trying to run it?

I have tried doing a bit of searching on the issue, and it seems like it is not MSI Afterburner specific, there are a lot of programs that may get this error. The general solution I found was to make sure that Windows Updates are installed. 

Has the program worked in the past? Or is this your first time trying to run it?

I have tried doing a bit of searching on the issue, and it seems like it is not MSI Afterburner specific, there are a lot of programs that may get this error. The general solution I found was to make sure that Windows Updates are installed. 

first tiime on MY computer on my old Dell it worked fine i'll re download some stuff Thanks anyways

turns out i had some updates to install and the .net framework update to ill see how it goes

nope still does not work