Need a RIG for gaming what GPU should i buy?

Hi guys im a student and i plan to get a RIG cuz of sick of not being able to play The Withcer 3.

My family desktop which is 250km far from me has:

Core 2 Quad Q8200

Sapphire Radeon HD 6670 1gb (ı bought This myself 3 years ago) It runs Tomb Raider low 1080p smooth / medium has often lags,

and when even everthing is low then i enable tressfx it makes game unpalyable sigle handedly.

4 gig 800mhz

1080p monitor.

The other parts are shit tier...

My laptop is with me of course

i3-3120M

GeForce 710M

8 gig 1333

768p

The best thing i was able to play with this was Dragon Age Inqusition at low graphics but still barely smooth enought and it was very playable.

And damn having no SSD is so bad that it makes me wait so much with shitty 5400 RPM.

And it also heats much that i had to play in a cold room until cleaining the PC

My plan is to find 1000$ and buy a PC from outside of my country cuz if i try to buy a 980ti in Turkey it means paying 1K $. Somehow i gotto find the components abroad. I have some relatives in UK.

The thing is I need a RIG to play: The Witcher 3, GTA 5, Shadow of Mordor, BF4, Far Cry4, Fallout 4, Assasins's Syndicate etc... (Very High / Ultra) at 1080p

I will use no other than 1080p.

Some parts may be second hand but i dont realy want that cuz its enough if i can get new games running on medium/high 1080p until 2017/2018 where i can buy next gen GPU.

My dream RIG is >>> https://pcpartpicker.com/user/metothe/saved/#view=9tmMnQ

I gotto say this case is mandatory.

Ram is the best $/RAM and it has a good clock speed

If i were to buy Titan i would but this EVGA Hybrid which means I may expend my budget but it looks far and maybe overkill for 1080p

Im very eager to overclock.

I though about some AMD card but some use too much electricity so in the end they may not worth for the low price and will be worse than Nvidia for 1/2 years of usage

It turns out that im a lidiud cooling enthusiast

And this budget means 3x salary of dad so you can imagine how bad our economy is, everything goes to luxury each day and mom had to work too.

Most importantly, I will buy this RIG appoximately 1 year later. so I can wait

Anyways.. thanks for the answers guys.

RIG: Intel Core2 Q8200, Sapphire HD 6670 1GB ddr3, Gigabyte GA-G31M-ES2L, Kingston Value 2x2GB, Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 320GB , 250 Watts of shit, Win7 Ult x64, Unknown shit case.

If you are even thinking of cards in the price range of the 980ti. Then on the AMD side you would be thinking of the Fury X which runs just as cool and power efficient as the Nvidia cards.

Current PC: Origin Millennium- i7 5820K @4.0GHz | GTX 980Ti SLI | X99 Deluxe 

1 year later pascal will be out. wait for it and replan the rig by that time skylake should be getting cheaper as well. I know its hard not to get hyped but just chill out for a while.

1 year later pascal will be out. wait for it and replan the rig by that time skylake should be getting cheaper as well. I know its hard not to get hyped but just chill out for a while.

Agreed. Most likely, as well, current hardware would get cheaper, so it'd fit right in his budget.

Spoiler

Everyday build:

CPU: Intel Core i7 5960x - GPU(s): 2x EVGA GTX 980 Ti Superclocked+ ACX2.0+ (SLI) - Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth X99 - RAM: 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury Black DDR4 4x8GB (2666MHz) - Storage: Intel 750 Series 1.2TB + 4TB WD Black - Case: Corsair 760T White - PSU: SeaSonic 1200W 80+ Platinum Certified - OS: Windows 10 Pro - Wireless Adapter: TP-Link Archer T9E - Monitor: Acer XB270HU bprz - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB - Mouse(s): Corsair Gaming M65 RGB + Logitech MX Master - Headphones: Sennheiser PC363D

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/WhyK99 https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/474247-r8-my-build/

Weekend build:

CPU: Intel Core i7 5930k - GPU(s): 2x EVGA GTX 980 Ti Classified ACX2.0+ (SLI) - Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61 - Motherboard: ASUS X99-Deluxe - RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 4x8GB (2666MHz) - Storage: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB m.2 & 2TB Samsung 850 Evo - Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv - PSU: SeaSonic SnowSilent 1050W 80+ Platinum Certified - OS: Windows 10 Home - Monitor: Dell S2716DG 144hz - Keyboard: Corsair STRAFE RGB - Mouse: Corsair Gaming M65 RGB - Headphones: Sennheiser PC363D

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/YYK93C