Stereo Mix not working in TS

Flashie
Go to solution Solved by xNeon,

Yes - Am using the Logitech G930's headset microphone - As far as i know Stereo Mix comes with Realtek HD Audio

87e90e2a46.PNG

What you might be able to use is "Virtual audio cable", set the output of skype to virtual audio cable and the input of TS to Virtual audio cable. This may accomplish what you are trying to do. You might have to find another way to get your mic into both programs.

Im in a Skype call and a Teamspeak call, but things are going on in the skype call that i'd like the people in the Teamspeak to hear too, which can be done by Stereo Mix. I disabled all my recording devices except for Stereo Mix, set up my recording devices on Teamspeak as Stereo Mix, but there was no sound being picked up by Stereo Mix, evens though i could hear them in my headset.

Please help me, im noob with sound

Sorry to be a bother, but any guesses?

Im in a Skype call and a Teamspeak call, but things are going on in the skype call that i'd like the people in the Teamspeak to hear too, which can be done by Stereo Mix. I disabled all my recording devices except for Stereo Mix, set up my recording devices on Teamspeak as Stereo Mix, but there was no sound being picked up by Stereo Mix, evens though i could hear them in my headset.

Please help me, im noob with sound

Is "Stereo Mix" a virtual audio device? What kind of microphone are you using? Is there a program that comes with Stereo Mix?

CPU - Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.60GHz 1.264v | RAM - Corsair Dominator Platinum 16.0GB (2x8GB) | Motherboard - ASUS P8Z77 WS | Graphics - EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 | Storage -  120 GB Samsung 840 EVO | PSU - Corsair RM650 | Case - Corsair 550D

Is "Stereo Mix" a virtual audio device? What kind of microphone are you using? Is there a program that comes with Stereo Mix?

Yes - Am using the Logitech G930's headset microphone - As far as i know Stereo Mix comes with Realtek HD Audio

87e90e2a46.PNG

Spoiler
potato

87e90e2a46.PNG

What you might be able to use is "Virtual audio cable", set the output of skype to virtual audio cable and the input of TS to Virtual audio cable. This may accomplish what you are trying to do. You might have to find another way to get your mic into both programs.

CPU - Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.60GHz 1.264v | RAM - Corsair Dominator Platinum 16.0GB (2x8GB) | Motherboard - ASUS P8Z77 WS | Graphics - EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 | Storage -  120 GB Samsung 840 EVO | PSU - Corsair RM650 | Case - Corsair 550D